Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews apple trees recommend this place to friends the owner higher altitude leh market nice breakfast main market humble staff lovely hotel suite room nubra valley and pangong lake maintained rooms tasty food room service booked this hotel oxygen cylinder pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2022

We stayed at Lotus hotel on May 20,21 and 24th.
All the staff were very helpful. Rooms were decent. Service was very good. Front desk manager
Rajkumar was very helpful in guiding us regarding how to plan in the higher altitude. Suggested how to
plan for Nubra valley and Pangong lake. He also got us Oxygen cylinder. Booked cars whenvever we wanted.
Kitchen team (Amit, Bipin and Bablu) were very helpful and Kids friendly. They were very caring
and fleixble in providing the food. Last day when we had our early morning flight, they packed very
nice breakfast.
Thank you to each and everyone for their kind service. Will recommend this place to
friends and family.

Reviewed 7 July 2022 via mobile

What a lovely hotel this is. A pretty traditional Ladakhi building with friendly and helpful staff. Sitting outside in the tranquil garden amidst rose bushes, watching rosefinches and redstarts flit about was the best part of my stay in Leh. Good food too and reasonable prices. Loved the resident, talkative, green eyed kitten.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2022

I had an amazing experience in this hotel. they greet you as like you are the family member to them. also if you have any difficulties they will assist you in solving every problem. the best past is they are not money minded and charge for every little thing.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 31 May 2022

Staff is very friendly helpful and co - operative.Services are amazing.Rooms are clean and spacious.
I was not feeling well and the staff went ahead and arranged transport to take me to hospital and even made simple khichadi on their own without us knowing.They used to frequently check on my health and made us feel as if we are at home.
Anyone planning to visit leh please do book only this hotel as this would be a great experience and worth your every penny.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2022

I booked this hotel for one night, as I had cancelled my plan for Tsomoriri while at Pangong and needed a good night rest. I booked a suite room online on MMT with a checkout before 12 pm . I was well received at my arrival-by the owner and manager and to my shock I was ordered that I need to vacate the room by 0830 am as they had a group coming in the next day. I was told even checkout by 09 am was not acceptable. I had to ask MMT the booking agency to intervene . The next day I was received coldly by the management/owner as I had stood up to their unethical pressure to ask me to vacate the room. A crowd was standing below my room -by 08.00 am, and barged in as soon as I stepped out with my luggage. It was a very poor show and unfriendly attitude to a customer who had paid in full. The staff however was very efficient and humble -viz.Bipin, Bablu and Amit.

Room tip: Please confirm the timings of checkout -as hotel may force you to check out early to make some extra money.