Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$134
Agoda.com$133
eDreams
Lol.travel
All reviews indus river home away from home degree view the owner his team fantastic hospitality spacious and clean rooms polite staff place to stay peaceful environment days trip excellent location take care main city make you feel at home delicious food hotel management
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2022

I was impressed by the green, clean and serene environment of Ratna Hotel. The hotel owner and staff are friendly, helpful and extremely warm. The hotel started in 2014 but already has established itself as a top contender in the hospitality sector in Leh. The best part is the location, a few km away from main Leh market, and completely dust and pollution free. I woke up to the chatter of many birds and tinkle of the windchimes every morning, which made my day!
Jyoti

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

Good property ,friendly staff, feel comfortable ,near to airport, food according to you choice .....or kya cahiye ,Sonam mam is so kind and personally take care of each and every guest even provid her personal ph for use . Really appreciate her gesture. Other staff is also friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2022

My family and I stayed at Ratna hotel for 1 week in late July and had an amazing experience. All of the staff went above and beyond to make us feel very comfortable, were very helpful and treated us like family. The property is also locate in a very beautiful and peaceful location surrounded by trees and mountains which makes the stay very calm and tranquil. The food we had for our meals at the hotel were also delicious.
I would highly recommend Ratna hotel for a great stay in Ladakh :)

1  Thank Fabliha R
Reviewed 1 July 2022

I stayed at Ratna hotel in Leh for 3 days. The people here are very helpful and polite. They have a very good team of workers. The food served is very tasty. I liked the view from the hotel. The sun rays in the garden are worth enjoying...

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2022

It’s definitely the best option for your trip, you get to enjoy the beautiful view and it’s very calm, with no bustling city noises. You can go walking to the riverside of the Indus River. The connectivity is good. The premise is very clean.
The rooms were very spacious and had multiple windows to get a view of every side, it’s just beautiful! The food is absolutely tasty and appetizing, not just the local dishes but also Chinese and other Indian dishes are delicious. The people are very friendly and helpful, they make you feel at home.
I highly recommend this hotel; you will undoubtedly have a great time!

Date of stay: June 2022