All reviews indus river great knowledge home away from home the owner roof terrace family room mr tashi close to nature friendly person mountain view wonderful hosts rooms are clean peaceful location stok kangri local sightseeing hotel staff special mention
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stay at Ratna hotel is a luxury in the lap of Himalaya's. Home away from home.....missing Ladakh & hotel Ratna... so again planned & going once again to Ladakh to experience the eternal beauty of the place & avail super luxury & hospitality at hotel Ratna.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Hotel is at good location.Indus river nearby. Amazing mountain view from window.
Hotel staff is hard working and go an extra edge in completing their duties.
Tashi bhaiya (photo below) and Zakir bhaiya along with their staff ensure well-being and comfort of the stayers.
Food is tasty too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I, along with my wife, stayed in this hotel in the month of May- June 2017. To my great satisfaction I found it very good hotel. Stay was comfortable and food very delicious. The owner of the hotel,Mr Tashi, and hotel staff were very courteous, co operative and always ready to help you. Would strongly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

So much of this deserves 5 star rating
But location (8km from centre of Leh) and limited food choice ( but good quality) mean it's a 4.
The staff are fantastic and can't do enough for you and Make it very homely.
Corner rooms had amazing views and were fantastic.One room though was very hot indeed in the night
If you don't mind being out of Leh and happy to eat only local food then this is a great choice

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I went there with my parents age of 66 and 70. We really have a good days in this place. Room decoration is very good especially the bathroom. I think this is the best bathroom I can find in Ladakh. Trust me.

The stunning Himalayas mountain view is available at the windows in the bedroom without blocked view.

Erica & Tashi take care all of us as a family. Feel very warm welcome and they always solve our problem promptly. All staff are also treat us like we are at HOME.

Unfortunately, Tripadvisor allows us to give maximum rating at 5. This place should get more than the maximum. All the things is over my expectation. I and my parents were very happy during the trip because of this homelike.

Thanks Erica & Tashi & All staff in Ratna.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family