Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mr george month of july the owner place to stay superb hospitality driver cum culture region properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2019

I really want to Thank Chandra Prakash for planning our stay at Saboo and making it hassel free. I Guess everything was right but still missed that X factor of Satisfaction. Servers and Staff were really polite and sweet. Breakfast was Good, Dinner was Convincingly OK , wont point out anything wrong in breakfasts and dinners as nothing major or remarkable went wrong. Hot Showers were the best part of my stay. Hahah, Even though the hot water was for few hours but i guess those hours were right, nothing odd about them. Access to all TV channels was again a plus point. Even if you want to chill in your room, have some drinks and put some music on it full-filled our desire.

The only point which lacked was the Communication Gap between Saboo Managers and me and because of that I faced a loss of 6000 INR. Also, Internet was NOT AT ALL Accessible. It didnt affect me though as I am not much of a social media person, so I was preety cool about it. Infact Got more time with myself. Overall, the whole experience was Memorable and Positive. :)

Might visit them soon again.

Cheers,

Sameep

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SabooResortsLadakh, Owner at Saboo Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2019

Hi Sameep,

Thank you so much for taking out the time and writing about your experience staying with us at Saboo Resorts. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our apologies for the mis communication with our sales partner Chandra.

We hope to see you once again, on behalf our staff & me, we once again thank you & look forward to your visit once again.

With best regards

George

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure how it can claim that. It’s a quaint rustic group of cabins where heat and hot water are available for 4 hours in the morning and the evening as long as those times correspond with your travel schedule. An investment in cheap window screens would go far to keep them out of your room and especially off your food in the dining hall. There was no safe in the room and there were a few toiletries only. However, the staff was very courteous and considerate and attentive as can be. The food was average to good and generous and varied around a few ethnic types.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best resort i have ever visited. Stayed there for only 1 night but it was one of the most memorable stay. Amazing location far from hustle bustle, very friendly staff- Dilbar was the best and room was very comfortable, luxurious and clean.
Would surely love to visit again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The resort is located at the outskirts of Leh and can only be reached if you have pre-arranged transport as I don't think there is any public transport that plys this area. It is supposedly a resort within a small village community but there is really nothing on offer in the area except what the resort offers, which is nothing much except peace and quiet in a tranquil environment.

The resort is made up of individual single story buildings where the rooms are located. There is a dinning building where all meals are served. Other than this there are no other amenities that one commonly associates with a resort.

The rooms are adequately furnished with quite comfy beds. Acceptably clean and there is flat screen TV and kettle provided for making hot drinks. Room is modeled like a typical ladakhi mud home and quite interesting construction. Bathroom is again acceptable and clean and fresh towels are replaced everyday. Shower has good pressure bearing in mind the scarcity of water in this region.

Our pre-arranged meals are average and breakfast is also basic fare.

I am assuming that this resort caters basically for tour groups rather than independent travellers as it is far from Leh itself.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rob7711
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Very good resort with clean ,quite large rooms and with good views.hospitality of this hotel was excellent. Staff was very co-operative.food was very good.this property is not very old ,some more construction work was going on.

Date of stay: June 2018