Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Hotels.com$85
Booking.com$93
Travelocity$85
All reviews the owner main market shanti stupa nubra valley excellent stay the hotel staff breakfast and dinner peaceful stay rooms are big take care tso moriri special mention wi fi mr hospitality guidance support
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2022

Excellent stay in hotel nalanda Ladakh, food was awesome Manager helped me in the midnight and took my wife to hospital . Awesome stay I enjoyed my vacation in hotel nalanda Ladakh it's located in calm and good place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

Best hotel in Leh.. Hospitality was excellent. Nice gesture presented by manager Mr. Arvind and staffs. I give 5 rating out of 5.. Hotel is little bit far from main market but hotel location is perfect. You can enjoy your peaceful stay here..see you soon Arvind ji....

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

Awesome stay Staff was very helpful and polite. Loved my stay it was very comfortable and relaxing. My family also liked the hospitality and support of the staff. My trip was awesome and all my activities were planned by the hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Very nice place and best part food and service
and specially thanks to mr Arvind as reception manager and staf boy deepak who give best service with smiley face
and loved the welcome drink is amazing Kashmiri Kawa
thanks.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2022

very good a staff is very friendly nd excellent.
manager took good care of me from Kolkata.
good laundry . breakfast items is not enough but ok. you can fix your Wi-Fi for better service it periodically breaks down.