All reviews shanti stupa traditional touch hotel is located spacious rooms food quality leh town hustle bustle ladakh mountains market mr kms monasteries driver lawn vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

This is the property with all the facility what you need in a place like Leh .

. Perfect architecture with traditional touch.

. Wide variety of buffet with quality and taste.

. Supportive stuff with quick service and smile on the face

.room is big enough and clean with sensitised Lenin and bathroom.

. The lawn in front of the hotel is the relaxing therapy.

. 2 km distance from the hustle bustle of the Leh town .

Must visit The Druk Ladakh of you are visiting ladakh

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with My Family and booked two rooms . Stay was for a week

1. Hotel is on Shanti Stupa Road away for Leh Market by 3 Kms

2. Hotel was regarded High end locally , But my experience was a tad different

3. Hotel has a reasonably Good rooms . We chose rooms at first floor

4. Rooms are big, with beds and furniture that require rampup , Rooms were clean though

5. Beds were well average clean with bed sheets stained

6. Bathrooms are ok , clean , require revamp

7. Ventilation is a problem in the rooms.

8. Restaurant spacially is good and has limited menu . Many times we found staff trying to push overnight food . Food items are pricey with ok Taste

9. Service is not proactive despite very less guests . We had to remind for everything daily to get things in order. Although staff was polite and will oblige on requests

10. Costs are not less

All in all , they have to improve

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2019

I had the pleasure of eating at the restaurant recently and was impressed by the quality of the food, the attentive staff and warming atmosphere. I would recommend as a place to eat and would visit again.Yogi Anand, Karthik Yoga Healing School,Leh,India.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2019

After checking out the local travel agencies in Leh, Ladakh regarding their travel itineraries and prices to Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, and the Sham Valley and its majestic monasteries, I took the advice of a friend back in Virginia who was from Delhi who suggested I should get in touch with a Mr. Lobzang Rinchen of the Druk Ladakh Hotel. She told me he would be invaluable in helping me organize my trip through Ladakh. I'm certainly glad I listened to her! Over dinner with Lobzang at his hotel, he was instrumental in organizing my travel plans and offered me a much better price than the travel agencies in Leh. I stayed a total of 4 nights at the Druk Ladakh, which is beautifully situated close to the Shanti Stupa. The hotel has large comfortable rooms, plenty of hot water for the shower, a nice seating area to read or watch television on a flat-screen, as well as an excellent restaurant. The staff was exceedingly polite and everyone, including the generel manager, Mr. Tashi Tonldan, went out of their way to ensure my stay was a memorable one. And my driver, Mr.Tashi Tsering, was not only skilled behind the wheel and showed me more of Ladakh than I had ever hoped, was also an excellent traveling companion and became a good friend as the trip went on. My extreme appreciation to everyone at the Druk Ladakh for making my trip a fantastic experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

We had a family trip into Ladakh and choose The Druk in Leh. Amazing hospitality, great clean rooms and above all amazing food and service. We order and there it comes. I must say a huge thanks to the entire hotel staff and in particular to Tashi Tonldan. Brilliant manager and absolutely helpful. The hotel is located a bit away from the busy leh market but very close to Shanti Stupa. I recommend this hotel and its amazing service and hospitality to one and all....