All reviewsshanti stupapacked breakfastthe hotel staffhotel is locatedperfect locationrooms are spaciousmouth wateringsnow capped mountainsfour nightsreached lehmain leh marketbreakfast and dinnerwonderful staystok kangrispecial thankspersonal attentionsight seeing
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I just loved the front garden of the hotel , you can relax there forever and it was filled with many types of beautiful flowers . The view was really mesmerising , I could see the leh palace , the Japanese Stupa and the Stok range , all from the windows of my room . The hotel is at the distance of 15 mins from the main market , the architecture of the hotel was very good . The food was fine , the room service was good . A great property with a great potential in future !!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Kirtika R
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Content - this is a great hotel located at a perfect location in main leh . The view from my room was breathtaking . Th rooms at very spacious and cozy . The food was very good .The front garden was very beautiful And the staffs were really helpful .You can a Enjoy a bottle of beer in their beautiful garden in the evening when a cool breeze sweeps the hotel in a soothing environment

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank KulsaurabhS
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The hotel staff are friendly and the hotel basics are very good. The water was fine. The room was comfortable. The location is good. If you apply Western standards, this hotel is good. For Ladakh, it's great. There were no problems during our stay. Great value. Recommended.

Room Tip: Request a view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank anonenough
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel with great surroundings. Excellent breakfast and dinner buffet. Really worth of staying there. Will visit again to The Druk Ladakh Leh. Few steps walk to Shanti Stupa which is marvellous. Friendly workers which always help us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
16  Thank Linawati287
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Recently I was in Ladakh for my summer vacations. Visiting Ladakh was undoubtedly on top of my bucket list. Well I flew from Delhi on the first week of August and reached Leh. I stayed in the Druk Ladakh hotel which lies in the Changspa road. This hotel was recommended by my old friend who had stayed there for a couple of times and gave me a very good review of this hotel. The reason I am sharing my experience is because I had some of the best time there in Ladakh and especially in that hotel. I love the fact that it was right in the centre of the most happening place in entire Leh city. Everything was within reach from this hotel and also the hospitality they offered right from the beginning till the end. As a first time visitor, I didn’t know much about the nearby places which is like compulsory to visit while you are in Ladakh except Pangong Lake and Tsomoriri. The Druk Ladakh helped me planned my journey and also took care of every small little tiny things which we hardly care.
While coming back from such a beautiful holiday I left my camera’s tripod in the hotel premises. It might happen because the flights are early in the morning and I was in a little rush. Unfortunately, I forgot to carry it along. When I called them once I reached Delhi on that same day, they not only responded politely to me but also promised me to send my tripod back the very next day. I was not expecting that much from them but their assurance was a little comforting. It was little heartbreaking that I lost my tool but by that time I had made up my mind that I am not going to get it back. To my surprise I received my tripod on the following week. It was one of the most wonderful feelings I had experienced that day. I have no words to describe my gratitude to this hotel and their staffs.
Last but not the least, as a kid, I often read these lines, “A friend in need is a friend Indeed.” I truly understand the meaning of this proverb after visiting Ladakh. People here really respect that feelings and do care about the emotions and attachments. The hospitality of Druk ladakh which started from the moment I entered in their premises was not over even when I was not there. I definitely want to go back and want to thank Druk Ladakh personally for all their love and never ending hospitality once again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo