All reviewsleh townoldest hotelcentral locationowner mrclean roomscomfortable stayaniswifiamenitiesindianmountainsbazaarheatingladakh
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The rooms are very big and clean.
The breakfast was so delecious and colorful
The staff were very nice and sweet and really took care of my grandma who didnt feel so
good
Also, the best WiFi reception in all Ladak
The manager was the best and treated my family like his family
the trip was the best
לישראלים: ממליצה לקבוע איתו במקום ולא מראש, ככה יוכל לעשות לכם הנחות משמעותיות!

Room Tip: the best views are at the high floores but there are only stairs no elevator, your choices;)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Rafica for 4 days. When we booked we were a little apprehensive about the place due the reviews here!
We arrived early without prior intimation, but we were greeted with warmth! Our rooms on the second floor opened up to the view of the mountains! There was construction happening but it did little to mar the majesty of the Himalayas!
Jeevan Kapoor, the Head of the dining room, ensured that we had all that we wanted always! We wanted Momos and Thupka, believe me we tried it elsewhere as well, but it was the best here!! Jeevan made our family of five at home, catering to all our needs!! The endless chais, hot water to drink...

Thanks Team Rafica for making this the best family holiday!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

RAFICA is located in the heart of city with nice ambience well furnished very neat and clean fully air conditioned rooms with beautiful bathrooms the hotel has very tasty food of vast variety indian chineese kashmiri gujrati muglai etc Staff is very cordial and helpful value for money hotel

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Myself working as a Trip leader. Lead group of foreign tourist in different part's of India and stay more then 50 hotels through out the year but when ever come to Lah, love to stay at Hotel Rafica because of friendly staff, cozy room with room heater (specially in winters) and authentic Ladakhi dishes and off course located in the heart of the city feel like anything else that gives me different level of experience in chaotic streets of Leh town where i can easily accessible in interesting bazar and good restaurant of the town.
Excellent experience of my guest does not hesitate and encourage me to recommend those who travelling to Leh and giving me confidence to associate with Hotel Rafica for another decade and that's how feel like another family home in Leh- Ladakh.
I would like to give spacial thanks to owner Mr. Anis and his team for his enthusiasm and passion towards maintain one of the oldest hotel in town.
my best wishes always with them.
cheer's!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Hotel is in good location .......and food is very tasty like home...over all experience was good. There are good room service time to time ....and also good in location also good staff and co operative staff.....Thank you......once again for giving ood service to us...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple