Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
A recommended place to Shop for Paschmina

Very courteous people - willing to share knowledge Look for GI marking for Paschmina stuff Nice... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2021

from $373.34
from $380.80
from $85.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2019

After coming back home from my holidays in Ladakh I enjoy looking at my purchases. And ones of my favorite are shawls from Zanskar Art. It's a good shop.The sellers were very informative, enthusiastic and charming. They didn't pushed for shopping but provided a lot of information about various kinds of pashmina and other shawls. The prices seems reasonable, they gave a discount as everywhere in Leh. The shop is popular among Indian tourists. It's a pleasurable place and their things bring joy.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Светлана C
Arazaki, Owner at Zanskar Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

we are glade that you like our store and person ,we hope to see you again here in store.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This shop in Leh main market has a great collection of Pashminas for all budgets. But what I couldn't resist was their collection of silver jewellery. Ended up going back three times and buying on every trip

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank mrinmenon1968
Arazaki, Owner at Zanskar Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

First shop that I went to in Leh market was Zanskar Arts. I did love their collection but found things a little too expensive when compared to others later. The good quality of pashmina shawls/stoles here is worth mentioning!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank MoulikaM2

Reviewed 15 June 2018

its a nice place.stuff is also good.easy to access since it is in the market only.we purchased kashmiri original dryfruit kesar kawa.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank rinklejain

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had visited this shop located in main Leh market for shopping during our vacation in Leh. This shop has a good collection of pashmina shawls, carpets, traditional Ladakh jewellery, small souvenir items etc. We had purchased souvenir items as gifts. They accept payment through credit cards and also Paytm.

Date of experience: August 2017