Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Hotels.com$61
Travelocity$61
Orbitz.com$61
All reviews tashi motup the owner home away from home personal touch his team leh market visiting leh great hospitality mr ladakh warmth itinerary comfort nature doctor apple
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

Beautiful place with a lot of character reflecting local Architecture and warmth. The staff is also very caring and courteous. They organized the itinerary for the entire stay very efficiently. I would highly recommend my family and friends to stay here. The owner Mr. Tashi Motup personally greets and meets all the visitors and looks into their comfort .

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank RupalD42
Reviewed 5 September 2021

The place is very nice and cosy to stay in. The hotel staff is pretty good and decent, always ready to help. Food was also tasty and the chef was very open to our choices and altered the food as per our need.
Overall a very good place for one to stay in.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

A most terrible place. It’s extremely run down and the staff is extremely unhelpful. The bath in my room had lukewarm water so I finally abandoned the idea of having a shower and the flush of the WC had only a trickle of water. The bedside lamps had no bulbs, the blinds didn’t work so I was in a dark, depressing room without any natural light. I wouldn’t make the mistake of coming here even if they paid me stay !!! Extremely disappointing place which may have seen good days but that’s certainly in the past and over !!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2019

The most comfortable stay. The rooms were very well maintained, very clean and no smell. Housekeeping was very kind and helpful. The food was well prepared. Thank you for the wonderful stay. Looking forward to it again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2019

It is very nice, good rooms, nice garden, Mr Tashi taught us a lot about Leh.The internet was very slow and the connection didn't reach the rooms, so for wifi we had to go to the lobby. Lots of animals coming in and out, but there was not once a threat to me or my friends.

Date of stay: October 2019