Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Priceline$82
Travelocity$84
Orbitz.com$84
All reviews tashi motup the owner surrounded by trees home away from home personal touch his team nubra valley leh market nice property visited leh felt like home rooms are comfortable great hospitality mr warmth itinerary arrangements
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

A most terrible place. It’s extremely run down and the staff is extremely unhelpful. The bath in my room had lukewarm water so I finally abandoned the idea of having a shower and the flush of the WC had only a trickle of water. The bedside lamps had no bulbs, the blinds didn’t work so I was in a dark, depressing room without any natural light. I wouldn’t make the mistake of coming here even if they paid me stay !!! Extremely disappointing place which may have seen good days but that’s certainly in the past and over !!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2019

The most comfortable stay. The rooms were very well maintained, very clean and no smell. Housekeeping was very kind and helpful. The food was well prepared. Thank you for the wonderful stay. Looking forward to it again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2019

It is very nice, good rooms, nice garden, Mr Tashi taught us a lot about Leh.The internet was very slow and the connection didn't reach the rooms, so for wifi we had to go to the lobby. Lots of animals coming in and out, but there was not once a threat to me or my friends.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 23 September 2019

We were a group of 9 ladies on a week long vacation at Ladakh. One of the best things to have happened was the stay for 3 nights at Lha Ri sa and meeting Tashi Motup, his mm and his team! Their hospitality is par excellence and we had a absolutely smashing time. Tashi is very passionate about Ladakh and he personally took us around to see the fresh water springs. Our first two nights in Leh were spent in the deluxe rooms which are spacious and well maintained. The last night was in the tree house which is fabulous. The property has a number of fruit trees -apples and apricots --which were deliious and Tashi was generous with us:)Thank you so much for a wonderful time. Love you for the care and for your personal touch.
Ohh I must say the food was awesome!!!

Room tip: I would recommend the tree house rooms
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Niru64
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for around 5 nights and we were total of 16 people including kids they gave us a very warm welcome the rooms were clean and bed was very comfortable the toilet need little upgrade other than that it's good.The food in the restaurant is was so so good and tasty too and the staff a very friendly people and helpful too the feel was life home not as hotel and the owner of the property he was really very friendly and helped us in some changes in our itenary I would really recommend you to stay in this property

Date of stay: August 2019