All reviewsnubra valleyexcellent hospitalitythe ownerladakhi breadrooms are nice and cleanmain roadclose to the airportoxygen cylindersbeautiful viewplace to stayan amazing experienceexcellent staymountainsmrbeautyhomestayrequirements
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I had spent time here for 7 nights with all of my friends 3 rooms altogether. What I like is Stanzin, the owner of the hotel I think; he helped planning for all Leh, Nubra, Tso Moriri travel.

On the first day, I think it is quite difficult to communicate with our driver that stanzin organized for us, but anyway we can tune until we understand each other for all 8 days.

Moreover, another thing that I like is the scenery view from the window's room is great as the same as the picture of Booking.

Last but not least, we had a dinner at the hotel but we have so little, also don't know that it is more expensive than other restaurant at the Bazaar. We asked for discount, Stanzin give us a discount. We are appreciated that.

For what I don't like are:

- The reception said he will give one bottle of water for the whole of my booking 7 nights, I think it's quite strange. Anyway, I asked him for one bottle per day and he is ok at last.
- I found spider died on one of my towel.
- Wifi and credit card might not available some days
- On the last day, the alley road is under construction, we have to walk because the act cannot entry
- I have a problem with water heater, no instruction. You have to ask him how to make water hot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank A.a. A
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We Stayed here for 4 Nights total 2N at the start of the trip and 2N at the end of the trip. Hotel Is Clean, Hospitality good but the food was not good at all you may, the charges were much higher than the market rate of food in Leh itself, thus we used to go to the main market to have food in the last 2 days of stay where we had better food and at a better price. Mineral water bottle charges were higher than the MRP. Keeping the food part aside the stay was good in all. Hospitality too good, Mr. Stanzin (The owner), Cleanliness great, But you really need to work on the food part and its costing.
Regards.

Room Tip: Don't choose the meal package of this hotel choose only staying package.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dhruv J
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We visited Leh in Jun 2017 and our itinerary was planned by Mr Stanzin Namgyal. Our stay was in Hotel Yarab Tso in Leh and Tigar. Both the properties have excellent accommodation facility. Food was also very good and all the hotel staff were very courteous in their dealings with the guests. Mr Stanzin along with his elder brother in Tigar were excellent in their hospitality and shared a personal relationship with us during our stay. Overall an excellent tour and a delightful stay.

Room Tip: Top Floor Rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amitabha R
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This place is probably the worse that I have stayed at. Specially that it was the most expensive property we had selected during our trip!

The sheets were stained, food was uncooked, all rooms had open pipes, the furniture was loosely fixed, and to top it all, a really rude management. Stanzin was utterly disrespectful and insisted that we paid 30% of the tariff for cancelling the booking (though we had booked online).
The only thing good is the view form the hotel.

Also, the property is no where near the market. There are a lot of other worthy properties that are better located than this place is.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Harshit A
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stayed in this beautiful property for 6 Nights in the month of June 2017. This hotel is a beautiful property nestled in between the mountains. Each room has scenic view of the majestic mountains. Accommodation and food was really good. The hospitality i received was truly appreciable. The host Mr. Stanzin Nmagyal and Mr. Mukesh & team were extremely courteous and helpful. I would love to stay at the property once again. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family