Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the owner close to the airport superb experience lounge area decent property clean property running hot water ladakhi architecture leh airport travel desk main market travel agent leh ladakh trip delicious food memorable stay hotel is located hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2022

We stayed at this hotel from the 17th - 23rd of July and I am pleased to share my amazing experience during the stay.
They gave us a warm traditional welcome.
Management team - Mr. Stanzin and Mr. Rigzin was kind enough to allot us the room of my choice with a balcony view although the hotel was running on high occupancy.
Buffet breakfast was amazing which covers almost everything you would want to have for breakfast, Restaurant staff supported us and addressed all our requests.
Room service, Cleanliness, and Support staff were all hard-working and generous enough to resolve any issues we have on priority.
Many thanks to The Kaal hotel Leh team for all your support and superb hospitality.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 27 June 2022

1) Windows viewing wall just 4 feet apart.
2) Stinky old restaurant and corridor
3) Lounge area seats old and uncomfortable
4) half of the property needs renovation. They are building new rooms and not taking care of the old ones.
5) We were 15 people in group. Travelled 8 days in ladakh. Almost same food all places roti sabji dal chawal. Requested the restaurant manager to include khichdi (1 simple thing) in buffet. But NO. We dont have khichdi.
6) While checkout 8 staff people were roaming around my car for TIP.

Good:
1) Nice breakfast and dinner buffet spread.
2) Quick room service.
3) Easy checkout.

Room tip: Get lower floor rooms.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

I came to Leh for buisness/leisure and had a relaxing getaway in this atmosphere.The service and food at the hotel were remarkable.The hotel's location near to the airport is a definite thumbs up.I would highly recommend to experience the beauty of the Kaal.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2022

This review is for Stanzin Sonam and entire Kaal team..the hospitality we have received was wonderful and the food there is delicious and u will be spoilt of choices. We have taken the entire Ladakh package of 9days through Stanzin and it was one of our best experience as it was designed so meticulously. Also at last moment we had to make changes in our plan of comin bck to Leh from Pangong early as one of our family member was having breathing issues, which also Stanzin adjusted and accomodated at the last moment which I am sure no other travel agent would have done. Thanks Stanzin for making our tour memorable. All my best wishes to you and your entire team.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2022

If I had to talk about The Kaal, I will have to talk about the Hospitality, Breathtaking Views, Food and location. All the staffs are very cooperating and always extending their helping hands wherever required. They will arrange everything for you at a minimum price. Most importantly, you will meet Stanzin Sonam who is an athlete and always be at your service. Sonam will explain you all the Do's and Don'ts which will help you to plan your trip safely. I will rate them 9 on 10 for their hospitality. I have deducted 1 mark because they don't have any elevator in their premises which may create trouble for elder people.
All the very best to Sonam, Anu and team .....

Date of stay: May 2022