This review is about the Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel and the tours it have organized for us.
Me and my friends have visited Leh twice in Jul 2014 and Sep 2017. At first, we contacted the hotel because we did not know any travel agency in Leh so we picked the most famous hotel there to work with to reduce the risk. This turns out to be our best decision.
Majeed, who is the “tour manager” took care of our request and make sure everything was ready for us. We just state the location we want to go, how many days we want to spend there and Majeed will advice us if that is suitable then arrange all, including accommodations, meals, cars, guide ... even tea break along the way. Well it is everything you need.
In Jul 2014, we spend 22 days there and this time we spend also around 20 days for a group of 7. We visited almost all areas including: Srinagar, Kargil, Zanskar, Phuktal, Turtuk, Nubra, Pangong, Moriri and Leh of course. We did car, trek, boating, motorcycling, camping. All of these were great memories to us thanks to the pre-arrangement that we do not have to care about preparation. Just need our clothes, personal stuffs, some foods and go.
I shall say that if you plan to visit Leh and want to have some one to arrange things for you, talk to the Hotel and they will take care of you to ensure you have the best possible experiences in Leh.
As for the Hotel, it is obviously one of the best Hotel in Leh. Luxury, staffs are lovely and very nice dining location which overlook the mountains.
I totally recommend The Grand Dragon Ladakh. For me this is 5 stars service and i will definitely come back for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the lap of luxury with all kinds of comforts at 3,500m above sea level. Our hotel blends traditional architecture with luxurious accommodation to create a unique experience. We are practicing a “Green” philosophy, using 95 solar panels for hot water supply and heating system. The hotel offers 82 rooms including 3 beautifully appointed suites, each of which comes with all modern amenities like LED TV with entertainment channels, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access, and magnificent views. Indulge in 24-hour room service, a multi cuisine coffee shop (Zasgyath), a specialty restaurant (TUSRABS) and a bakery (Solja). Avail the assistance of a well-appointed travel desk, wellness center and enjoy indoor games, cultural shows and bonfire on demand. Conference hall, board room, business centre, shopping arcade, relaxing garden, exercise lawn and jogging track are also available for guests' comfort. Book your stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh for an experience like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Yatra, ClearTrip, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Grand Dragon Ladakh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel Leh
- Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh