Name - Viresh Qazi
Jet Privelage no. - 128477274
This is the best choice you can have in Leh. Its among the only 2 hotels in Leh which are centrally heated. But this one is close to the only 4-star hotel in Leh. With exclusive beautiful garden on the left as you enter the through the main gate to the reasonably huge Parking space in the front of the hotel.
The restraunts are open all day and also at late nights for the local speciality tea Kehwa if you cant sleep as you have just arrived due to altitude sickness. The rooms have really comfortable beds with heavenly views from the window facing the amazing stok range of greater himalaya range.
The outside lobby has a temperature meter which i haven't seen in any other hotels which read minus 3 when i arrived that night.
The staff is very good & supportive. The service might be not very effective during the offseasons or rush times but the efficiency of the hotel staff is commendable. They take extra care of your needs & trip plannings since the hotel also provides with activities & tour guides with the complete package if the guests are interested. Although there are several tour companies in Leh for such activities.
I had a great time staying there and sugegst everyone to spend a few days at this Hotel when you visit Leh specially if for the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the lap of luxury with all kinds of comforts at 3,500m above sea level A holiday to Ladakh is an enriching experience where you have the opportunity to observe and absorb a whole new culture. And you can do this without giving up on all the comforts you're used to by booking a stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh. The hotel, which is just 5km from Leh airport and half a kilometre from the city centre, is an eco-friendly property offering services such as a 24-hour coffee shop, a multi-cuisine restaurant with a separate vegetarian kitchen, a shopping arcade, relaxing garden, exercise lawn and jogging track, a health club and a spa. You don't need to worry about any acclimatisation issues as the hotel provides for a doctor on call as well as a complimentary oxygen cylinder in your room if you so desire. The Grand Dragon Ladakh is built in traditional style and practices a 'green philosophy', which means that it has 95 solar panels to save energy and heat water for central heating and the bathrooms. And if you want to hold your business meeting or plan a wedding or other event here, you'll find everything you need to make your event memorable. The Grand Dragon Ladakh has a conference hall (which can accommodate up to 200 people), a banquet hall and VIP lounge-along with a business centre for any corporate needs. Book your stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh when you travel to Leh for an experience like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your The Grand Dragon Ladakh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel Leh
- Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh