All reviewsdal lakehotel campusexcellent locationscenic beautytulip gardenshikara ridekashmirtouristsghat
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Beautiful location with scenic beauty around. Lacking in services. Need renovation. Surrounding is very good . Almost every room has view of lake. I think its suffering due to uncertainty of disinvestment by Govt and the local problems. Otherwise it is the most safe place too.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I stayed at Hotel Centaur Lake View during my family trip to Kashmir. The location of the hotel is one of the best in Srinagar and our 3 Nights stay was just like dreams come through. We could see Dal lake from our rooms and going out for a walk in the front and rear of the hotel was so nice. Hotel staff was so friendly and we were treated like special guest at every moment.
excellent location, nice weather and very friendly and caring staff made our stay very comfortable. The hotel is quite old but very well maintained and safe.
Over all my rating is the best hotel in Srinagar.

Room Tip: Rooms of Lake side
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Visited the place during April 2016. The place is near the lake and has got a good lake view. The location is also near to the heart of the city. The Dal lake is next to it and we can have a walk around from this place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights...
The hotel is fabulous! One of the best central heating systems in all the hotels in the vicinity of Dal Lake (I've been to Srinagar 5 times in the same season, trust me on this)
I was a little hesitant before booking this property since it had bad reviews about the housekeeping and management... It's a hoax! The staff is super friendly, the property is well maintained and in negative temperatures, the heaters and the heating blankets with the carpeted flooring doesn't make u feel the discomfort of the winter chill!
Food at the hotel was also good, but recommended to try out the delicacies in the market! Also, hotel is a tad bit far from the main action around dal lake, but the comfort will negate this disadvantage!
Overall- highly recommended!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Definitely has one of the best spot in Kashmir, especially when you love lake view.
Even though it's old and a bit neglected, you can still see a nice building and architecture in it.
Pretty affordable. if you're planning to stay for quite long in Kashmir with a view, you may choose this hotel. Good for relaxation and get away from you busy world, because literally you will be un-contactable there since it’s having regular black out session and bad internet connection. But hey, don't go to Kashmir when you're not prepared with this kinda things.
In overall, I had a good time there, and I might stay there again if I were to visit Kashmir again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business