“Beautiful product, extremely helpful”
Review of MEHRAJ CRAFTS

MEHRAJ CRAFTS
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I live in South Korea and needed one very large fine, light wool shawl for a ballet show. I sent a message to some wholesale site on the Internet that seemed to carry products of that nature. Mehraj called me unexpectedly on my cell phone and we discussed my requirements and pricing. He later emailed shade cards, and I was able to have a shawl made to order in the exact size, shade, and fabric I wanted. I payed for the shawl and FedEx shipping through the Mehraj Crafts website by using Paypal, which is very convenient. Mehraj was in regular contact throughout the whole ordering process until the package arrived, Package tracking updates were carefully sent by both Mehraj and FedEx. I received the shawl very quickly, exactly the day that Mehraj had told me I would. The shawl is PERFECT, a beautiful color, made of very fine, soft wool. I never expected to get exactly what I had in mind, but I did! The price, including express shipping to South Korea, was very reasonable. In sum, I warmly recommend Mehraj and his products.

3  Thank Marie-Jose G