Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel location : possibly the best for its price.
Hotel Staff: old but very very courteous and swift.
Hotel rates: very nominal for the location it is (just off dal lake boulevard).
Hotel Rooms: comfortable and spacious.
Hotel Ambience: basic

In all if you are wanting a pleasant and a economical stay at the most happening part of Srinagar, this is the hotel to be !

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Udai R
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Located just a stone's throw away from the Dal lake and quite close to the Shankaracharya Hill, it's a very comfortable place. Has a small but neat and beautiful garden. The room was clean and had carpet flooring and we even had a view of the Shankaracharya Hill Temple from our room. The food was good. But the best thing I liked about the hotel was its courteous, helpful and friendly staff. Rahim Bhai, Ghulam Rasul, Haji Sahab and Irshad Bhai all made our stay a comfortable and memorable one. Looking forward to go back again :-)

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2016

After looking for a place to stay for a few nights on my vacation, I stumbled across this beautiful little garden oasis tucked away from the main drive on Dal lake, Charming and well kept, great price for the time of season, I decided to stay for a few nights, service to the room was wonderful, food was great, the inn keepers were the sweetest men on the planet, everything I asked for came very fast and hot, my every need was met with a kind and gentle sprite wearing a smile, my safety in traveling around Srinagar was also a priority and Mohamud made sure to get me an honest and very kind tuktuk driver "Waseem", who not only drove me everywhere, but protected my money from some not so honest shopkeepers.. I left feeling like I had met part of my family there, and continued to come back through out my visit to Srinagar, to this place I called home.. spent 6 weeks total and will continue to stay again and again..

Room tip: Rooms over the office are the coziest...
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Suzie G
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Nice and very safe Hotel at excellent location, very near to the broad segment of Dal Lake and a stone's throw from the SDPO's Office. The Hotel has clean, big rooms having 24-hr running hot water, electric blankets, sofa-sets, etc. and is owned by a very nice gentleman who was formerly the Chief Engineer of Srinagar and takes due care of his guests. The small restaurant serves only simple vegetarian food. But good restaurants like Lhasa and Shah's Cafeteria are nearby. The Shankaracharya Temple and some beautiful gardens are close by and the main market is about 4 Km.s away. If one is in the spirit of travel and not looking for too much luxury, this is the place whether you are alone or with family.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank funnytrotter
Reviewed 9 July 2015

The hotel is great with clean rooms, full carpet and clean bathrooms. There is something about this place which makes you go back again. The service is quite good and the staff and welcoming and feel like home. They have beautiful pictures of Srinagar and places close by in most of the rooms. The one we stayed had a picture of Srinagar taken from an elevated place and it looks so beautiful. We stayed there for just a night and checked out in the morning. Haven't done lunch or dinner hence will not comment on the food. If I want to stay in Srinagar again then this would be the place.

Date of stay: June 2015