Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews chef ali citrus cafe free upgrade front office special thanks special mention great hospitality great person heritage property kashmiri pulao nice property amazing food small garden comfortable stay housekeeping staff house keeping jain food
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

Had a good stay with my wife. Sachin, Mantazir and chef Ali Mohammed helped us out with dinner/breakfast. Overall a very pleasant stay. The room was warm and cozy, tv and Wi-Fi worked pretty well. The smell of lemon when you walk in is also quite pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Srinagar. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.sg@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

Very Warm Service by staff. Muntazir Bhat was always there to serve on his tips, felt very welcomed and at home. Must stay place when visiting Srinagar. Best Hospitality, Best Food. Excellence in its own.!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Hotel best property, location so good, good ,amazing , service so nice , I would like name Ali mohd chef and Muntazir Bhat shafat , Asif was keep fast service and cooperative and specially thanks for muntazir Bhat ,God bless you all

Reviewed 21 January 2022

Comfortable relaxing stay. Good property at convenient location. And at the restaurant Chef Ali Muhammed, Sajjan and Muntazir welcomed and served us and our daughter with their warmth and amazing food.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

The place is amazing. And the staff is also very cooperative and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place and a must visit to Srinagar.
The place is neat and tidy and well maintained and also very near to the city center and all the sight seeing places are close by

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Srinagar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022