3 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 124
Trip.com
US$ 201
Free cancellation until 30/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 201
US$ 109
Hotels.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews special thanks welcome drink pleasant stay excellent stay property mr hospitality kashmir gul memories
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We had a pleasant stay at RK sarovar. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We got a room with very nice view of Chinar park and hills. The food is good at this hotel. Special thanks to Imran Wani head sales and marketing for making this a memorable trip.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Hello all .

I usually do not personally believe in degrading or writing negative reviews but this is one of my first times I have given a low rating to the hotels that I have stayed in .

We were a group of 10 people and had booked 5 rooms for 2 nights starting 7th March to 9th March .

We were intially given all 5 rooms on the same floor ( mentioning that all were premium rooms ) , but to our dismay , after check in , we found out that one room had no heating system . Then the tv and other switches weren’t working , half an hour later , we were asked to shift the couple (65 plus year old ) to another floor .

Now after an hour , another room they had given , had the same problem. The couple had opened up the luggage and again we were in for a surprise that the heating wasn’t turning on at all . So they showed us and asked us to shift to another room initially , but later came back with a manual heating machine and we had to adjust with that , although that took 3 hours to stabilise . The water system in this room was pathetic and there was leakage from the health faucet and water was leaking and came outside the toilet door in the night .

We were still ok , but after 2 hours I realised there was a peculiar stink in my room . We were resting and immediately realised that my eyes started burning . My nose was blocked and my throat started getting irritated . I wanted to check if other rooms had the same problem but was glad it wasn’t the case . My wife started getting a temperature and complained of uneasiness . This was again because of a heating issue . The indoor air quality is so bad in this block . I still am sick because of that and have started antibiotics as I am writing this review.

I had to call people again and their team acknowledged the fact and we were again asked to change the room .

This whole process of changing 3 rooms in a span of 3 hours wasted our whole evening.

The food was decent and the prompt service are something to vouch for , which is why I am giving 2 stars for this property .

Otherwise , this property needs serious renovation .

This is one of those properties which is best avoided if you have a choice . Not worth even half the money we paid to be honest .

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2021

We had an amazing stay at the Hotel. We checked-in early as we had to travel to Gulmarg same day and staff was courteous enough to managed it and the Amazing surprise we got after our return was that the room was upgraded to Suite.
Rooms were spacious and well maintained with sufficient heating to keep us warm during our stay.
Restro staff was very generous with a constant smile on their faces and ready to serve for any additional needs, the food was too good, i liked the way they went to each table asking for their feedback and if something required obviously without interrupting the guest's privacy.
We stayed here for just 1 day however i feel they can add something for Kids like a play room or something which can keep the kids occupied...
Overall Excellent Stay, Excellent Location, Perfect Hospitality and Lovely People.. what else you can ask for!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Our stay at RK Sarovar Portico was very comfortable. Food was delicious. Staff is extremely warm and welcoming. Special thanks to Mr. Shafiul (GM) for personally meeting us, enquiring about our stay.
Also our tour operator Mr. Javed (Club Mahindra) & our driver Mr. Sajid had planned all our trips & were accomplished quite well.
Looking forward to staying here soon!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank khushroolal
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I had booked one room for two days but due to bad weather my flight from Jummu to srinagar was cancelled. I just informed and send one mail to Mr. Gul and within three days i got full booking amount.

Thanks Mr. Gul and i wish to stay in your hotel as soon i will get chance to come to srinagar.

Date of stay: January 2021