“Iftyari dinner party”

Stream Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Srinagar
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled across the banks of the scenic Dal Lake, the Stream Restaurant offers an intimate, upscale atmosphere where guests can enjoy the tasty delights and an electric ambiance for a fine dining treat. Join us for lunch or dinner and choose from a wide array of unique classics from our Indian, Chinese, Kashmiri and Continental menus. Our super friendly service, original cuisines and soothing sounds of the stream. Create the ultimate dining experience yet to be seen.
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

On my last trip to Srinagar
I visited to stream restaurant with my frnds.
Restaurant havegud quality of food and service
Service given by Mr nazir is quick and delighted

Date of visit: July 2015
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Had a wonderful time with my friends.
Tasty food .
Reasonable rates.
I have been here fr past two years and found this restaurant simply awesome.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Last night i visited Stream restaurant with my family i was excited there as Food was very delicious and also service was too good.

1  Thank amitjains2003
Reviewed 2 July 2015

We had late lunch and the restaurant was less busy. The staff was very helpful. The food was not over-spiced or overcooked as is the case while ordering Indian food.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Definitely a fine dining place. We had the mutton sheekh kabab, muttar mutton kheema ,paneer tikka starter, naans and aloo paratha. The service was very quick. Everything we orderded was really good. Best was the paneer starter and the kheema. The paneer was so soft my mom loved it. I still crave the kheema from time to time. Its probably the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: May 2015