2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 35
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.comUS$ 43
Hotels.com
All reviews dal lake the hotel manager boulevard road excellent hotel room heater visited srinagar comfortable stay excellent stay special thanks shikara ride great hospitality sofi bhat mr kashmir april ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

Nice hotel for anyone who wants to stay near Dal Lake..rooms are clean and the food is mouth watering…staff members Sajjad Sufi and others were very helpful…all in all a great value for money…they also have bicycles you can rent. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2021

My daughter and her friend stayed at Wallisons..I was a.bit apprehensive of they visiting Srinagar. But,a phone call with Sajjad bhai of Wallisons dispelled all my fear. And Best was the feedback from my daughter. Sajjad bhai was so helpful to each and every guest. Just amazing. His deeds of kindness and humanity just surpasses everything.
Beautiful place and a genuine soul. I would strongly recommend his hotel .

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2021

On returning from the KGL trek, I statyed at the Hotel for 2 days, 18th to 20th Aug'21.
The placer is set up very soothingly , and in proximity to Dal lake.
Kahwa offered by them is fabulous.
Mr. Sofi Babu is very gentle and helpful staff, who made the stay very comfortable.
Will highly recommend this place for quality n budgeted stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We visited walison's enroute our trek in july2021.The hotel staff were very friendly and service was good and prompt.Special mention for SOFI BABU who helped us with our local trek plans from Pahalgam..he helped us with a very good and experienced trek guide Wazid bhai..with whom we could complete tulian lake trek successfully in a day with loads of memorable experiences and also got chance to meet local folk and enjoy local food amidst nature.Looking forward to visit again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Hello,
Hello, I would like to say something about the hotel and staff. We, the trekking group, visited the hotel Walisons on 5th August in the evening after finishing the KGL trek. The hotel is near the Dal lake, so I was happy. But unfortunately there was no separate room was booked for me.
But Mr Sajad A Bhat sir managed the family room for me, though I wanted single occupancy. I am so thankful to him for understanding the need of an hour, after the heavy trek. Special thanks to Mr Sajad Bhat. I am happy to stay here peacefully. Thank you for the help. God bless.

Date of stay: August 2021