Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 38
SAVE US$ 4
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 38
SAVE US$ 4
eDreamsUS$ 38
Trip.comUS$ 38
All reviews dal lake the hotel manager boulevard road excellent hotel room heater visited srinagar comfortable stay excellent stay special thanks shikara ride great hospitality sofi bhat mr kashmir april ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

I had a 5days stay. Very nice hotel with a very good staff. Caring and helpful staff. Shazaad bhai is a very kind man and helps in every situation. Mr Sophie have been a very nice person in giving service, before time service and a humble man. Overall, a very good and satisfied experience. Thanks Walison and its entire staff.

Room tip: Room no. 106 and 114
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Good hotel, conveniently located near the shops and eating joints. Good and hospitable staff. On site electricity back up and provide taxi services to local plus long travels like Leh,Jammu etc.Good experience!

Fell sick and Sofi Babu specially took good care of us.Got us medicines and whatever we required.

Really very helpfull staff specially SOFI JI and Bilal.

Had a very pleasent stay.

The owner Wali saab and Sajad bhai...Feels like home when we stay here.

Thank you and hope to see you all very soon.️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2021

We much enjoyed our stay at Walisons hotel srinagar.
They have good staff who took care of all our requirements on time. Mostly, we loved Mr.Sofi's service. They provide us electric heater for our shoes and shocks.
Breakfast- Must try.
Overall, good people handling the property in a very professional and polite way.
Rooms are good enough for couples.
Excellent stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I would like to admire the staff of this hotel. Every Person in this Hotel from Manager to House keeping staff is so helpful. I always tried to stay in this hotel. I have stayed here in the month of October, November, December n March. Mr. Sofi from House Keeping is very helpful. Mr. Shehjad (Manager) always tried to give his best to give me comfort as I live in my home. Very Good Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2021

This hotel has really good service and the room where I stayed had pretty amazing mountain view. If you are looking to stay near Dal lake then this is a very good option. Mr Sajad was very helpful through out my stay and made sure I was comfortable. I wanted to try Kashmiri czot in the breakfast, even though it was not in their menu Mr Sajad arranged it for me. He also arranged airport pickup and drop for us. Overall it was a great stay at Walisions.

Date of stay: February 2021