Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 38
SAVE US$ 4
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 38
SAVE US$ 4
eDreamsUS$ 38
Trip.comUS$ 38
All reviews dal lake the hotel manager boulevard road excellent hotel room heater visited srinagar comfortable stay excellent stay special thanks shikara ride great hospitality sofi bhat mr kashmir april ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I would like to admire the staff of this hotel. Every Person in this Hotel from Manager to House keeping staff is so helpful. I always tried to stay in this hotel. I have stayed here in the month of October, November, December n March. Mr. Sofi from House Keeping is very helpful. Mr. Shehjad (Manager) always tried to give his best to give me comfort as I live in my home. Very Good Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2021

This hotel has really good service and the room where I stayed had pretty amazing mountain view. If you are looking to stay near Dal lake then this is a very good option. Mr Sajad was very helpful through out my stay and made sure I was comfortable. I wanted to try Kashmiri czot in the breakfast, even though it was not in their menu Mr Sajad arranged it for me. He also arranged airport pickup and drop for us. Overall it was a great stay at Walisions.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Hotel walisons location was quite comfortable it is near to Dal lake drive way which is serene. A special thanks to the hotel manager and Mr. Soufi Babu for their helpful nature and great hospitality. I would love to visit srinagar again and stay in the beautiful properties of walison hotels across kashmir.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

visited Srinagar on 3rd of Feb. stayed at Walisons hotel. The hospitality of the Staff was so warm that it let the cold out. Specifically I would like to mention the services offered by Mr Sofi who carried the reputation of the hotel on his shoulders. This guy would be available no matter what time it was. We got everything electric blanket, warm water, electric kettle, small refrigerator, room heater and everything that was needed. Rest of the staff of the hotel too was very accomodating. overall We had a great time in Srinagar and stay at Walisons hotel was exceptional.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Comfortable stay, conveniently located near Dal Lake and good excursion arrangement within Jammu city and Gulmarg Resort. The hotels staffs are very friendly and the Hotel Manager Sajad A.Bhat is very accommodating towards his hotel guests request that includes transportation, ground tour arrangement and safety

Room tip: Clean Room and Bathroom and Non-Smoking
Date of stay: December 2019