Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 18/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews dal lake the hotel manager boulevard road excellent hotel room heater visited srinagar comfortable stay excellent stay special thanks shikara ride great hospitality sofi bhat mr kashmir april ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Very clean rooms and washrooms. Staff is extremely helpful, they can arrange special transport etc. Location is brilliant, short walk from Dal Lake and shikara ride. Food is served quick. Car parking available. If there's any trouble, manager Sajjad and his team is guaranteed to help out immediately.

Room tip: Go for a balcony room.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

An excellent hotel with a good location, delicious food and a top class service. I was warmly welcomed by the staff on the arrival. The manager was very helpful and guided throughout my stay. And the exceptional service by the staff was second to none. Will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank abuzar118
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We booked this place for a great price and were very pleased with it. We needed to arrange a taxi from the airport that could accommodate two bicycles and Mr. Sajad arranged it all for us. The hotel is in a convenient location near many restaurants (try the Stream just around the corner) and the rooms are spacious and tidy. The staff are kind and helpful as well. There is a restaurant; however, we did not eat here, so cannot comment on that aspect. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Walisons, Srinagar for four nights in July 2019. Based on the reviews in TripAdvisor, I called up the hotel few days before my stay and spoke to its manager Sajad A Bhat (+919419771316).

What a helpful bloke he turned out to be - in arranging for car rental with English speaking driver (requested by me), in sending the car on time for airport pickup, quickly coming up with alternatives when my plans went haywire due to traffic restrictions on account of Amaranth yatra.

While the key guy in the hotel is Sajad, in general everyone in hotel is very helpful and service oriented. Food was good and their Kahwa was something I became addicted to. Rooms were reasonably spacious and the hotel as such is in a good location, hardly couple of minutes by walk from the iconic Dal Lake.

If you are looking for a place to stay at Srinagar at a reasonable cost, I would strongly recommend Hotel Walisons.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Located just about 100 meters from the Dal Lake. The hotel is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. The staff is really friendly. The in house restaurant serves up a good athentic Kashmiri cuisine. Can't get a better hotel in Srinagar for the price they quote.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple