By going through all the reviews of this hotel I had booked this hotel for my 14 and 15 May 2012 visitI am happy to write a review of this hotel and truly it is a good option if you are looking for a economical stay.
The hotel is family run hotel and the owner and his son Mr. Sarwar are too helpful and it was a lovely interaction with them.
Points I would like to enlighten:
(1) Good Hotel and safety
(2) Mr. Sarwar and his care taker are very helpful.
(3) Rooms are clean and furnished.
(4) Any advice or suggestion needed Sarwar was always there to help out.
Food i think its better to have outside as the food was vrey spicy even on saying to make it non spicy it was very spicy.
But overall a GOOD AND ECONOMICAL STAY and SAFE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More of a "HOME STAY" with amidst a lush green garden, cozy rooms with posh baths. Exotic food served with great hospitality.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel JH Bazaz (Happy Cottage) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel JH Bazaz (Happy Cottage) Srinagar, Kashmir