Lowest prices for your stay
₹2,800
No prepayment needed
Priceline
₹2,800
Agoda.com
₹2,520
No booking fees
All reviews house boat lal chowk the owner wonderful trip srinagar airport visit kashmir electric blankets family trip excellent experience breakfast and dinner houseboat services driver hospitality mr dal lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

We had a family trip to Kashmir in June 22. My experience in houseboat was awesome. Mr.Mohd. Saifi the house boat owner - The shelter group of house boats.arranged the tour. He is a wonderful person. So compromising, co-operative and simple. He has done and executed our tour very well.
I planned this tour with lot of apprehension, which in turn turned out to be an extremely joyful experience. stay in houseboat was really awesome. The vehicle arrangements..the Driver, the destination day wise
Planning all worked out extremely good. Mr.Saifi's brother Aijad was also very helpful and support ing. I really want to thank Mr.Saifi and team for making our trip wonderful, excellent. One more thing to say is I liked the simplicity of Mr.Saifi and his brother, they are so easy going. In All a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Shelter Group of Houseboats when u visit Kashmir.

Reviewed 7 July 2022 via mobile

I have had the best experience at this property! The host was so warm, welcoming and helpful. Property is well equipped with all facilities you ll get the vibe and it’s so beautiful. Completely worth it for family trip.

Reviewed 5 July 2022

I had amazing trip organises by shelter houseboat. I just booked 1 night and extend 8 days here and stayed in their hotel also. The host was wonderful trip. They suggest Sinthantop it was amazing places and even I suggest to other travellers.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2022

They have organised wonderful trip for us from airports airport pick up till gurez valley. We not faced single problems from food to transportation arrangement they orgnised very professional our trip. Loved what they provided in limited budget.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 2 July 2022

I booked this houseboat for one night through yatra.com with breakfast and dinner as a part of package.
I was told that this houseboat is a three star property.
On reaching the houseboat i was shocked to find that it was below average and badly managed houseboat, the interior was very old, carpets were old and soiled, bathroom has dirty water supply. Although it had a bath tub, but it was leaking so could not be used
These houseboat served us cold and stale food which they bring from outside.
during breakfast they served us only one Parantha on asking for more they refused to entertain
When we bought this to the attention of manager, he started behaving rudely.
Please avoid this houseboat, as later on we realized it is even not located in dal lake.
I had worst experience of my life here