Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews jhelum river house boat lal chowk home made family members kashmir valley great experience srinagar airport great host electric blankets memorable trip wonderful stay food quality houseboat services hospitality driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021

This is only houseboat you can room view from your room. I stayed both places of shelter group. And it’s was my great express stayed here . Thanks for arranging amazing experience for me and my entire trip was amazing. Food was great and property is great with great view.thanks Shafi. Bhai. For help us.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Located amidst the beautiful river in Srinagar, just 15 minutes away from Srinagar airport, Shelter houseboats is perfect for a deluxe exclusive stay in the middle of Kashmir.
Great service, approachable staff, tour friendly, centrally located, my definite choice for future stays!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

We used both properties of shelter group at Srinagar. It was amazing stay for us and for my friends. The food was great and houseboat is central located near to all chowk city.
It has great vibe during night time. We had wonderful stay.

Even we at Dal lake for 1night but lot of hassle of hawkers every time.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

One best place to stay in Srinagar.. Ijjaz bai is awesome.. helps you with your travel.. he also arranges trips with nominal prices which is recommended.. food is home prepared and its awesome . family or solo travellers, they have packages for both

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I along with group of 12 members from Coimbatore stayed at this property located near to main market area of Kashmir valley ( Lal chowk). It's 5 minutes walking distance to city centre. We got great vibe of Kashmir here.
They arranged our plan very well and the driver was very friendly and helpful for us which they provided.

Thanks for organised our trip well. And they not treat you as guest.they treat you as family members.
They saved our money a lot.

Date of stay: March 2021