All reviews heated rooms clean hotel comfortable stay hotel is located stayed there for days visited srinagar heater kashmir dal lake cooperative locality tourist winter auto
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This is a very good hotel. I stayed there for 4 days, staff was co-operative, food was too good and room (super deluxe) was very comfortable. View from hotel room was amazing and very reachable to market.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I had visited Srinagar on a business trip and stayed at this property. This is at a very peaceful location with a small market in the adjoining locality. The hotel rooms were very decent and comfortable with all amenities. Rooms were neat and tidy. Staff at check in and check out was very courteous and helped us out in taking a cab to airport as we were running late. Food was part of our deal, so they had a fixed menu for dinner. They had included their specialities in the simple menu and after having the food, We realized that it was worth keeping it simple. Food was awesome and their choice was superb. Breakfast spread was also small but whatever was served was tasty and hygienic. A very decent option for a stay in Srinagar!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights with breakfast included. There was no wifi in my room and in the ground floor it barely worked. Apart from that the room wasn’t clean enough and most of the time there was no hot water unless you called reception. The breakfast was good. The ac worked very well. The staff offered us really overpriced transportation services and wasn’t really helpful.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It's about 1km from market. Rooms are spacious and hygienic.
Hotel's outlook as also good.
Service was good.
Food was also good.
Staff was friendly and courteous.
Lights level in room was low so it felt a bit darker.
Recommended for family.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have stayed here many times in the course of some years of regular visits to Srinagar. I find it clean, comfortable, well located and safe - ideal for a visitor who has come on work. The rooms are spacious, the heating works in winter, and there is a large park across the road for people like me who like to run in the early morning. The food is OK (I prefer to go to other places on most evenings for dinner where the fantastic local wazwaan food is available - unfortunately they don't make it here) and the service is excellent. The hotel is also quiet - which is important for middle aged visitors like me who like to sleep early and wake up early.

Room tip: Don't go for room numbers ending in 5 because the floor phone is just outside the room and it rings through the mornings and evenings.
Date of stay: April 2018