Review Highlights
One of the Best experience in my life

It was an Awsome experience. Riyas bhai arranged the entire package very properly. Every day was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Shibisaketh10
Good Hospitality...Good Food...Understanding the capability of the trekker and move accordingly

Guide with Good Hospitality . The trek food was home made and delicious.. He lets you trek on your... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2021
Nikeshhere
Nellore, India

All reviews great lakes riyaz bhai other companies interesting stories sleeping bags his team baba guide arrangements chacha organisers hospitality skills adventure kashmir services mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

None of us had ever been on a trek. So we wanted to make our first one the most memorable.
Extensive searches were made over months and finally decided on Riyaz bhai.
How apt the choice was??
We could not have got a better guide than Riyaz bhai. He was there for us at every turn with support n solution.
If you were want to go for trek, look no further Riyaz bhai is the man for you. He has a great team to support us. A huge shout out to Baba for being the superman of the group.

And did i mention that v had 2 kids along with us for the trek...all priority was given to them both. And as parents we were relieved to have such gem of people to look after them.

Reviewed 30 September 2021

I am writing this review out of extreme pleasure and excitement of having completed the Tarsar-Marsar trek with Riyaz Bhai's team. During the entire expedition, never in a moment we felt like they were providing a paid service to us. We were like a family altogether. Many many thanks to Riyaz Bhai for leading us throughout the trek with all his cool and calm demeanor, to Mai Baba for taking well care of our kids like a superhero and to Gulam Chacha for keeping our tummies full. This team is highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 September 2021

Vert Good Experience from Riyaz Bhai and Crew.. We were a group of 14 with two childrens below age of 5 years. We had a very good time with the full team. They were able to understand our skills and shape the truck accordingly..

Reviewed 12 September 2021

I had an amazing time during the trek thanks to Riyaz's team. From customizing the food the way you want to providing all the help you need to complete the trek with memorable experiences. Zour who is the trek guide especially is a great guy to help you enjoy the trek the way you want and never hurry you with deadlines(a lot of other companies do that) and supporting and helping you complete the trek during the toughest points when you want to give up and think you won't be able to complete. The complete team Noorani, Chacha and Mustak treat you like you are one of them cracking jokes, sharing interesting stories and care like you are one of them. I had a foot injury even before the trek started, when I felt I wouldn't be able to complete trek this team helped me with different oils and massages and made sure I completed my having great time.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021

We a group of 6 people trekked KGL from 14-21st August 2021. Riyaz and team did the entire arrangement. Extremely professional service. The ultimate level of personalization one can ask for. Riyaz accompanied us till Nichnai pass, rather table top pass since we could not go to Nichnai campsite because of heavy snowfall and rain.. After that Zahoor took charge. If I get a chance, I will have Zahoor in each of my trek. He is excellent. The horsemen, Nourani, Muzaffar and Mustak were great. We had 6 horses for carrying luggage etc and one extra horse for evacuation. It was an excellent service by them. Always eager to serve us and they can go beyond their duty to help and support us. The cook, Gulam Waza has been great. Always smiling and providing us whatever we wanted. Some need tea with milk, some black and some with w/o sugar. Some wanted fried egg, some boiled and what not. Ever willing to meet all out individual requirements. This team also carried Live chicken to provide us non veg food during the trek!! The evac horse was always walking beside us to support in case any of us finds it difficult to climb. We came back to Srinagar and Riyaz arranged all transportation and houseboat stay as well. There are two things that need improvement. Toilet tent was really bad. Sleeping tents were good but faulty design where we had to keep dirty shoes inside the tent where we are supposed to sleep. Sleeping bags are old and not of great quality. However the service personalization superseded all these shortcomings. Will highly recommend Riyaz and his team for private trek arrangements in Kashmir.

Date of experience: August 2021