“Best hiking experience with informed guides”

Kashmir Mountain Adventures
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Javed and Asif are passionate hikers and know the mountains of Kashmir well. I explored Dachigam and adjoining villages with one of their guides who knew the area well and took me to some really unexplored nooks. We even went hiking in the virgin mountains, crossed a river, and had a bag full of packed lunch in the middle of nowhere. Asif really ensured that my day hike was well rounded and the guide was safe to travel with as I am a solo woman traveller. He was also kind to send fruits, cold drink, lunch and lots of food to keep us well fed throughout the day.

I will definitely book them again for more hikes maybe Kashmir Great Lakes.

I recommend their services for professionalism, friendliness, and good knowledge of the mountains.

1  Thank Kanika G
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I had the best time hiking up kashmir great lakes. This company is extremely professional, who really take care of their customers. Perfectly organised and very enjoyable. Our tour guide was very friendly, super caring and kind. We were very well looked after and I highly recommend using this tour group to experience your trek.

1  Thank sebastienvertefe2018