Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the cottages beautiful resort swimming pool special thanks apple trees mr ashraf table tennis beautiful flowers maintained property special mention breakfast buffet nice garden excellent property great hospitality front office natural beauty f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022

I travelled to Srinagar with my Wife and Son on 1st Jan 2022.
I had booked ourselves at The Orchard Retreat and Spa . The property is around 35 minutes away from the Srinagar International Airport by car.
It is a beautiful boutique property. They have individual cottages with very spacious rooms and all modern amenities of any star category property.
The best part of the property is the actual Apple and Apricot orchard. As we were travelling in Winter the trees were bare but the aesthetic sense of the garden was evident from the care the management has taken.
The staffs are very nice. I must mention here the name of Mr. Owais the Manager of the property who is a very helpful man and is always smiling.
The food is awesome. My package included Breakfast and Dinner, but the food was so tasty that we had our lunch as well here.
The breakfast and dinner buffets are also very elaborate and the food is very tasty.
I strongly recommend this property for couples and family and I am sure you will be happy as I am

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 6 January 2022

My father and I visited Kashmir and stayed at the Orchard Retreat and Spa in Srinagar for 6 days. We had a brilliant experience at the resort. The place is beautiful, cottages are nice and food was also good overall; however, the people and their hospitality were the highlight for us.

From actually building out wooden ramps for my father (who was on a wheelchair) within hours of reaching the property to such warm hospitality by all staff members, we felt at home all throughout our stay. Special mention to Mr. Ashraff (F&B Manager) and Mr. Akhtar and Mr. Bassin at the restaurant. Mr. Khan and his family, the owners of the place, are also wonderful people; their warmth and care for the guests reflect in the actions of all staff members.

Highly recommend this property to everyone!

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Pros -
Location is in the outskirts of Srinagar. Calming
Spacious and clean rooms.
Cons
FOOD is an absolute disappointment. You pay Marriott prices for restricted offerings. They had literally repeated the menu on 2 consecutive dinners. Limited options for food and dessert. Thoroughly disappointing. No authenticity in food, catering more to people with liking for street food in an otherwise 5* property. No Kashmiri Cuisine or delicacies. The Staff were ill trained to make aware the guests of any Live Counters. We had to ask them if they could get us Omelettes for breakfast as there were no signs either.
For the price you pay, Sheraton is a better option.

Room tip: Good Location, Terrible Food Options
Reviewed 31 December 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Gorgeous property. Delicious Food. The spa was good but the best thing about the property was the staff - courteous and helpful specific thanks to sakib who went out of the way for us. Definitely thumbs up, if you're looking for a memorable experience in srinagar.

Reviewed 27 December 2021

Had an amazing experience staying at the resort. The rooms are exceptionally clean. The entire property is well maintained.
The front office manager, Mr. Sakib is such a gentle person, he made our stay very relaxing. All our requests were fulfilled in no time.
He arranged bonfire and barbecue besides the pool area for us, which was totally beyond our expectations.
Overall it was such a good experience that we extended our stay for another night.
Everyone visiting Srinagar must stay at this property.