Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$152
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
StayForLong
Travelocity
All reviews house boat clean rooms place to stay houseboat dal lake hospitality ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed for one night in super-delux rooms from 26th to 27th June 2012. The location is good. Staff was very co-operative and nice. The location is ideal on the Dal with the mountains and the lake and scenic view. We had a good time and loved every moment of it.

Room tip: The double rooms were extremely good and comfortable.
Date of stay: June 2012
7  Thank Pavan S
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
shan220, Manager at De - Laila Group Of House Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I visited Srinagar and stayed in De-Laila Group Houseboat (Goa Kuwait House Boat) for one night. Arrangement was done by www.makemytrip.com.

When I inquired about booking before reaching, they told me that there is no booking. After I talked to makemytrip half an hour then it was confirmed. I would suggest not to go for makemytrip.

Service was pathetic and quality of room was poor. Bathroom was wet when we reached. I asked to clean but they did not clean. Breakfast was not good.

Better avoid this.

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Suunil31

This is a review for make my trip as we had not recieved the pre booking in our systems so cant mentione more then above . coustomer should make a complain to make my trip company . and not to put bad review for us . we provide our best services

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Poor value for money. Reasonable interiors. Clean rooms but below expectations. Food below par and expensive. None of the Kashmiri hospitality witnessed elsewhere in J & K. Clarify on rooms specifically before booking. We were not given the promised room. We met a family who had been bumped despite a confirmed booking online.
AVOIDABLE.

Date of stay: May 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank MSANCR
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed in de’ Laila for one night during my visit to Srinagar. It was very spacious, with a nice decor but still I feel like it is not worth paying as there was no wi-fi connection as mentioned in the websites. The bath tub is useless as they have removed the water blocker. The only thing that made me discourage and upset is when the owner of the houseboat didn’t treated me well. He forced me to pay an additional cost of Rs 1200/- (Rs 600 per head) for dinner charges even though I didn’t consume any dinner from their hotel. When I asked him about this fake charges he misbehaved me and forced me to pay. SO I URGE YOU PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR WITH THE OWNER BEFORE YOU GO THERE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO STAY THERE. In my opinion, better to AVOID STAYING HERE.

Room tip: all rooms are equal.
Date of stay: April 2012