“Bad experience”

Hotel Shree Hari Niwas
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Katra
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We from last two times booked this hotel..however the current situation iz bad ....bathrooms in rooms stinks ... In room services are BAD room services attendends just plunge in ur room (keep ur rooms locked).... Ask for in room food and staff behaves rudley... Then general manGer comes nd consoles as if we were staying for free. I would suggest spending bit more nd stying at good hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
4 Thank pranav7414
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This is Shashi from Hyderabad. I would like to share my experience with Srihari Nivas hotel where i stayed during my visit to Vaishnavi Devi temple.
First i want to say a big thanks to all for an enjoyable stay at your hotel. I would like to express my appreciation for the superior service during my stay & after my stay at the hotel. I will stress the word "after my stay" because it has given me a greater experience.
I planned tour to Patnitop in the evening and moved out from the hotel. During the journey to Patnitop i got a call Mr. M.Krishnen the general manager of this hotel informing me that i forgot my bag in the hotel room which was realized by me at that time wherein it contained all my valuables like cash, credit & debit cards. He said me that he kept my bag with him and will give it to me during my return journey i.e; the very next day.
Next day when i cald him and informed where i was, he came all the long to that place which was 15 km from the hotel and gave my bag with all my things which were undisturbed. This was really a very great experience i received from these people. i was astound by the service provided and appreciate how impeccable the entire facility is kept.
Mr. Krishnen has an exciting future and i know Srihari Nivas hotel will surely be a part of it. You people deserve to shine and be proud forever. Surely it will do so in your care.
I wish you all to expand success as you continue the traditions of serving the travelling people, and i await my next return with happy anticipation.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Shashi Mohan G
Chennai, India
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed in Shri Hari Niwas Hotel, Katra with my wife for two nights.I chose to stay here after going through trip advisor reviews and I found it up to my expectation. the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. the toilet and bath were clean and convenient. the G.M. Mr Kishen was always ready at hand to help with useful tips. all his staff were very polite ad courteous.the receptionist arranged local sightseeing trip very quickly , at a reasonable charge. room service was also good. the restauraunt, pure vegetarian, serves you very tasty dishes . special mention should be made about the round-the clock availability of hot drinks. drop and pick-up service at/from Banganga was very prompt. I will surely recommend this hotel for a very comfortable stay and happy dharshan of Shri Mata de

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rajan46
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I booked this hotel for my parents visit to Maa Vaishno Devi. They told me that they were treated very nicely and the staff was very courteous and attentive. The location is also near to market and the cab facility is complimentary which is a big plus. Thanks to the hotel staff and management.

Room Tip: Book online to get the best deal
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SachinA
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was my second visit, on my previous visit i stayed at Hotel Katra Continental. I wanted to change my stay these time so searched through internet made my choice.

I stayed for 3D/2N MAP package days on March 1st week, taxi was waiting for me at Jammu airport to pick me up.

First impression about the hotel is- we can easily miss it because entrance is very small but once your are inside its really nice & big hotel. Hotel looks clean with proper maintenance, hotel staff are always smiling & ready to help you. Room service is really good they have very good portion.

You can find Dy.GM & G.M at lobby helping guest in there travel plan or wishing you while leaving hotel.

I am pretty impressed with staff. They gave me good discount...

Room Tip: choose hill side room, it has good view of hill.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo