“Worst Customer Service.. Hotel stands for only money”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Swastik

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Katra
Hotel Swastik
Ranked #22 of 55 Hotels in Katra
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Worst Customer Service.. Hotel stands for only money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

We went to Vashnu Devi and wanted to a hotel for short stay. We saw the facilities and selected the hotel. It was clean and hygenic. Once we came back from Vashnu Devi, my wife wanted to use facilities (as outside was not clean). The hotel greatfully showed us way to there common toilet. The toilet were hell smelly and unhygenic.

We requested hotel to please allow us to use a room toilet or get this one clean. They were very unprofessional and straight away said no. They asked us to take room to use facilities.

I will never advice to use such place which dont care about customer and is meant to make money only....

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Front0ffice, Front Office Manager at Hotel Swastik, responded to this review, 19 July 2014

Greetings from Hotel Swastik, Katra!!!

We apologize from the core of our heart for the inconvenience faced by you during your stay. Please consider this incident as a one-off case and do not form an opinion of the hotel based on this sole experience.

We assure you the best of our services always and sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to serve you on your next visit to the holy Shrine.

Warm regards,
Reservation Team.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

i just came back from vaishnodevi.and i enjoyed my 2 nights stay in " HOTEL SWASTIK ",and i can say without any dout that it was my good choice and a very good hotel in my whole Vaishnodevi trip.i got a Non A/C room in 1400/- and at check-out time mr,Nishant sharma [ owner of this hotel ] provide me a special 200/- rupees discount.

the room was very good which i got and my wife also like this room.very clean room with big and clean toilets.mr,Nishant told me that they r doing renovation work for whole hotel,and during my stay i can see by my self that peoplle were working there in late evening time.out-side my room the flooring was not very clean but i think may be they r changing soon all this.

over all i want to say that its a very good hotel in good budgetrange.not so expensive and not so cheap.the main thing is that person who owned this hotel,in human being he is good person.

i will like to advise all this economical and friendly hotel!

Room Tip: ask ur choice to mr,nishant sharma.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Front0ffice, Front Office Manager at Hotel Swastik, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Greetings from Hotel Swastik, Katra!!!
We offer our heartfelt thanks for the kind words and recommending us so strongly on TripAdvisor. Its good to know that your stay with us was comfortable and that you approve of the hotel, its location and services. We thank you once again on behalf of our Managing Director for your words of praise towards him and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

First of all it needs some renovation. When i checked in i was given a room in the second floor (they said first floor was full).The room was not so clean , it had a air cooler(not working) and just above it there was a hole in the wall which they had covered with a card board but still it had gap , later we found out that rats into the room from the gap. We took the matter to the manager , and he provided us a room in the first floor which he said was full. Anyways we were satisfied with the room in the first floor .Main advantage is its location ,its very near to the bus stand and the yatra parchi counter .Dont worry about lack of restaurant as there are lot of them just next door.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
mumbai
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3N but the stay was awful. The rooms are in a very bad shape with doors not locking properly; small cockroackes all round the room. The only best part of this hotel is it is near to katra bus stand & yatra slip counter.

Please dont go to this hotel with a lot of expectations.

Room Tip: Try out other hotels. This hotel is not worth the stay
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sujithmarar

Travellers are raving about these Katra hotels

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

Located next to the Katra bus stand, it was easy to access specially when I came down after visiting the Vaishno Devi shrine. The auto I took charged me Rs 20 and dropped me at the hotel. I took the 4 bed suites and they were sufficiently roomy and clean. The charges are not too high and is a good budget accommodation. I did not like the fact that they did not have a restaurant and no matter how tired I was, I had to walk to the bus stand to grab a bite.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank PramitM
Front0ffice, Director at Hotel Swastik, responded to this review, 19 July 2016

Greetings from Hotel Swastik, Katra!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words and commendations. Its a matter of great delight to know that your stay with us was comfortable and that the property, its location and our warm and courteous services were to your liking.
I have also noted your discomfort with regard to the absence of Restaurant in the hotel. But please note that it was least required by the guests staying with us till the recent past and we had to shut it down since there were/are about 8 to 10 restaurants just outside our property.

Having said all the above, I thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and sincerely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again on your next visit to the Holy Shrine.
Warmest regards,