“Good rooms but poor logistic support.”
Review of KC Residency

KC Residency
Ranked #9 of 55 Hotels in Katra
Singapore, Singapore
“Good rooms but poor logistic support.”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Was there on the 1st and 2nd of April along with my family and another friend and his family. Had booked three rooms. Good rooms with a nice balcony and excellent view of the Trikuta mountains but average food and very poor logistic support in terms of their ability to organise a decent vehicle to drop us to Jammu airport.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Chandrapur, India
Reviewed 21 March 2012

excellent hotel..good interiors, spacious rooms and clean bathrooms..friendly staff and gr8 food as well..me n Varun had a wonderful time..the view from th window is just excellent..simply gr8!!!!!

Room Tip: almost all the rooms in KC have a good view..but do check the room..
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KHUSHBOOMEHTA
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 13 March 2012

First of all I would like to thanks TripAdvisor. I choosed the hotel after an extensive research and found the valuable tip from this website.
Right from the booking thru their website, checking in and check out it was really a memorable experience to stay in KC Residency, Katra.
I travelled to MAVAISHNODEVI with my wife and my baby boy of 8 month on last 19th December 2011. My packeage was included with airport pick up and drop. Though after reaching to Jammu airport I couldn't find any pick up. But when I called them they were very promt to arrange a pick up with the help of the manager of pre-paid travel service in the Jammu airport. After this initial guff up I was upset. But the rest was smooth. Check in was quick, room were big enough and most fasinating was the view of Holi Trikuta Hill right from the room. Food was good. But the most important thing I would like to mention that the honesty of the hotel staff. During my stay, one day I used their Cyber room to book a flight ticket and I left my credit card on the room. But next day they returned that to me. I was surprised and so happy with the jesture of the staff. I'm thankfull to him.
The hotel is worth to stay.

Room Tip: Try to make sure of Airport pick and drop service
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
GMKCRK, Manager at KC Residency, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Dear Sir, Nice to know about your stay through Trip Advisor and we are pleased to know that you have liked our services and food. As regards the pick up.... we apologise and promise that things will be better arranged next time you are here. our only problem in the pickup arrangement is that we have to depend upon the local taxi unions and that too 55 kms away from the hotel and it really becomes difficult at times to ask for a pick up. however we generally suggest the guest to take prepaid cabs available at the Airport or Rly Station but many times we have to arrange through the union and depend on them. Thank you so much for your time. Regards Vijay Ganjoo (GM)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have stayed at the Devi Grand and I visited the White Sands hotel(both next door to this property) and I strongly recommend this one.
Devi Grand is a 2 star and priced accordingly.
White sands is overpriced for its rooms.
The staff at this propery is great especially Swati & Ankush at the front desk.
Make sure you chose a room on the higher floor as the views of the holy hill are amazingly great. Food is good at the one and only restaurant.

Room Tip: Chose a room on a higher floor. Please book directly with the hotel to get the best deal.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Kothari-NY
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Very nice hotel overlooking the holy mountain.We stayed for 2 days there...Good food,good service,neat & clean...& we enjoyed our stay there.....arrangements were made for drop & pick up to Helipad.the Arts & Crafts shop had a good collection & the sales people were very friendly which encouraged us to buy some goods there..

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family