After my may mails to Aveda senior management still I have not received single reply -
1. ' One sitting of Steam or Sauna or Jacuzzi ' mentioned on my voucher. Reception guy told me that they don't have this kind of facility. Fake information given to me and charged for facilities.
2. Seen Lack of team work in Aveda. Strange to see that all staff are working for their individual departments, they are not working for Aveda. Eg. House keeping guys says its room service guys work and vice versa.
3. Asked for DR for my daughter and myself. Both of us were suffering from stomach pain and vomit. after an hour DR came (2-3 times remind hotel guys). He charged 1500/- as his consultant. Strange to see the charges as DR should be Free of cost for customers.
3. Heavy amount charged for 3 nights ( as 5 star category rates ).
But in whole hotel no AC facility.
Why they charged or they should inform us before booking or need to be mention on website????
4. No Lift facility.
5. Room services and house keeping services were very late and very poor. Always they said sorry for late.
6. Only the food was too good. Exe. Chef Mr. Kiran Chandra Bhatt is too good. He arranged jain food for us.
Overall it was a very bad experience in Aveda. Can't ignore all above points.
Shocked that Aveda senior management are not replying on my mails. Also wrote mail to Mr. Bart Pinto - Director / Mr. Rajeev ahuja ( mail fwd to Mr. Rajeev from Ms. Sharda-HR). no reply ......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the main Manali town, tranquil and natural Citrus Manali Resorts, easily the largest, finest and the best resort Manali has to offer. Citrus Manali Resorts is strategically located to offer you the finest of the valley, and yet distanced from the bustle of the town. Keeping its beautiful surroundings in mind, Citrus Manali Resorts has been designed with a perfect blend of natural splendor and grandiose hospitality thereby offering unparalleled comfort and luxury. Complimented with impeccable services, facilities and amenities which leave our guests enthralled, satiated and yet with an unending thirst to come back for more! Location: As the drive heads up 40kms from Kullu towards Manali town, as the river gets closer to the road, and as you get impatient to reach your destination, comes the first halt to the right of the road; strategically located to give you the best of the valley, and yet distanced from the crowds of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Yatra, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Citrus Manali Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aveda Hotel, Manali Hotel Manali