LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 28
US$ 52
US$ 43
  • Breakfast included
Snow Valley Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 60/night.

US$ 69
US$ 59
US$ 48
US$ 46
  • Breakfast included
The Manali Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 36
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 40/night.

Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 24
  • Restaurant
US$ 47
  • Breakfast included
Citrus Manali Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 48
US$ 158
US$ 151
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2016

this one of the best hotel in manali,you see great view outside the room and food also at best,prefer thise hotel as comfort this hotel is good for your manali trip,its in city so no problem for seightseeing

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The hotel rooms are very neat and clean, wonderful view from the Room itself, room service and food is really good. The hotel management itself arrange for cabs for local site seeings and the cost is very nominal. Overall the Hotel is worth for money & desirable for couples.

Room Tip: Worth for Money & best for Couples.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Zero ratings from my side.
This is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my life. I am a traveller and have travelled a lot, but this was my worst experience.
Booked it through clear trip. Reached there around 11 am. There is only one person in the hotel, apart from the owner.
He told me the room which I have selected is not available and I have to wait till the owner comes.
I waited for around 1 hr, but nothing happened, as I was about to go to another hotel, he told me that, 1 room is available but in some other GUEST HOUSE.
I went there to see it, it was well below the standard.
I had no other choice, but to accept it.
He told me that he will change it next day.
One more thing nothing is complementary there.
When we were waiting, he asked us if we want any tea or coffee.
We took tea. At the time of check out, to my utter surprise, he charged it with rs 35 per cup. And the water bottles also for rs 60. Freaking cheats.
When we went into the rooms, it was very bad, light was not working, wash Basin was leaking, TV remote not working, bed was very small and uncomfortable.
This was for the first night.
Next day in the morning, he came to our room and told us to change it, when we went there it was still not ready. So we told him that we will stay in the same room only. But in the evening he made us change the room without our consent, into the other room.
That room was little better, but had too many insects in them.
So all in all, very bad experience.
Owner and manager both cheaters.
Never ever go there, it will become a nightmare for you.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krishankant S
Reviewed 22 June 2015

price wise it was cheaper as it is a peak season there in manali. But hotel needs to improve on all fronts. Rooms are spacious but needs to be cleaned properly and maintained. Room service and staff need to improve. Rooms have nice view and are big thats the only plus point.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I booked this hotel through Stayzilla.com last summer (June 2014) and got amazing price. Initially while booking I thought that this might be an ordinary hotel with such low price (800/night) but when I checked in I was amazed to see my room. It was spacious and with red carpet. Though I didn't took any meal there, the stay was awesome. Surroundings was quiet and it also had a small parking, a boon for any hotel on hill. Backside of the hotel is awesome, filled with x-large roses of all colors (I have not seen a brown rose till date). Staff was a bit lazy and had to call 2-3 times for any service. They even forgot to serve water when I enter the hotel. I hope they must have become active now :-)

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor give a picturesque scene of the snow capped mountains and vast greenery. Backside rooms are very quite.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family