“Memorable views from the rooms (mountain facing)”
Review of Hotel Classic

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Hotel Classic
Ranked #83 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We were there in summers of 2016.this hotel has amazing views from mountain facing rooms,the staff was humble, food is also good....and very nice people all over around, there is something very positive in this city,that we found in this hotel also..., but the cleaning techniques needs improvement, just state that for better service.i will always remember those mournings, where i open up my eyes...& see the sunlight rays on the snowy mountain's top...from my bed.i just love this...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

this one of the best hotel in manali,you see great view outside the room and food also at best,prefer thise hotel as comfort this hotel is good for your manali trip,its in city so no problem for seightseeing

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The hotel rooms are very neat and clean, wonderful view from the Room itself, room service and food is really good. The hotel management itself arrange for cabs for local site seeings and the cost is very nominal. Overall the Hotel is worth for money & desirable for couples.

Room Tip: Worth for Money & best for Couples.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Zero ratings from my side.
This is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my life. I am a traveller and have travelled a lot, but this was my worst experience.
Booked it through clear trip. Reached there around 11 am. There is only one person in the hotel, apart from the owner.
He told me the room which I have selected is not available and I have to wait till the owner comes.
I waited for around 1 hr, but nothing happened, as I was about to go to another hotel, he told me that, 1 room is available but in some other GUEST HOUSE.
I went there to see it, it was well below the standard.
I had no other choice, but to accept it.
He told me that he will change it next day.
One more thing nothing is complementary there.
When we were waiting, he asked us if we want any tea or coffee.
We took tea. At the time of check out, to my utter surprise, he charged it with rs 35 per cup. And the water bottles also for rs 60. Freaking cheats.
When we went into the rooms, it was very bad, light was not working, wash Basin was leaking, TV remote not working, bed was very small and uncomfortable.
This was for the first night.
Next day in the morning, he came to our room and told us to change it, when we went there it was still not ready. So we told him that we will stay in the same room only. But in the evening he made us change the room without our consent, into the other room.
That room was little better, but had too many insects in them.
So all in all, very bad experience.
Owner and manager both cheaters.
Never ever go there, it will become a nightmare for you.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krishankant S
Reviewed 22 June 2015

price wise it was cheaper as it is a peak season there in manali. But hotel needs to improve on all fronts. Rooms are spacious but needs to be cleaned properly and maintained. Room service and staff need to improve. Rooms have nice view and are big thats the only plus point.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
14.1 km away
14.1 km away
Sun Park Resort Manali
Sun Park Resort Manali
#4 of 126 in Manali

Been to Hotel Classic? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK