“Very good Hotel in all aspects”
Review of Hotel Classic

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Hotel Classic
Ranked #83 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The hotel rooms are very neat and clean, wonderful view from the Room itself, room service and food is really good. The hotel management itself arrange for cabs for local site seeings and the cost is very nominal. Overall the Hotel is worth for money & desirable for couples.

Room Tip: Worth for Money & best for Couples.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Classic

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Zero ratings from my side.
This is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my life. I am a traveller and have travelled a lot, but this was my worst experience.
Booked it through clear trip. Reached there around 11 am. There is only one person in the hotel, apart from the owner.
He told me the room which I have selected is not available and I have to wait till the owner comes.
I waited for around 1 hr, but nothing happened, as I was about to go to another hotel, he told me that, 1 room is available but in some other GUEST HOUSE.
I went there to see it, it was well below the standard.
I had no other choice, but to accept it.
He told me that he will change it next day.
One more thing nothing is complementary there.
When we were waiting, he asked us if we want any tea or coffee.
We took tea. At the time of check out, to my utter surprise, he charged it with rs 35 per cup. And the water bottles also for rs 60. Freaking cheats.
When we went into the rooms, it was very bad, light was not working, wash Basin was leaking, TV remote not working, bed was very small and uncomfortable.
This was for the first night.
Next day in the morning, he came to our room and told us to change it, when we went there it was still not ready. So we told him that we will stay in the same room only. But in the evening he made us change the room without our consent, into the other room.
That room was little better, but had too many insects in them.
So all in all, very bad experience.
Owner and manager both cheaters.
Never ever go there, it will become a nightmare for you.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krishankant S
Reviewed 22 June 2015

price wise it was cheaper as it is a peak season there in manali. But hotel needs to improve on all fronts. Rooms are spacious but needs to be cleaned properly and maintained. Room service and staff need to improve. Rooms have nice view and are big thats the only plus point.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I booked this hotel through Stayzilla.com last summer (June 2014) and got amazing price. Initially while booking I thought that this might be an ordinary hotel with such low price (800/night) but when I checked in I was amazed to see my room. It was spacious and with red carpet. Though I didn't took any meal there, the stay was awesome. Surroundings was quiet and it also had a small parking, a boon for any hotel on hill. Backside of the hotel is awesome, filled with x-large roses of all colors (I have not seen a brown rose till date). Staff was a bit lazy and had to call 2-3 times for any service. They even forgot to serve water when I enter the hotel. I hope they must have become active now :-)

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor give a picturesque scene of the snow capped mountains and vast greenery. B...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amit R
Reviewed 5 January 2015

As we were driving down from Shimla to Manali we got a call around 4 PM from the hotel asking about our dinner preference, it gave a sense of hospitality from the hotel part. It had snowed in Manali a week back & the local infrastructure was coming back to normalcy after the initial hiccups... We reached around 6.00 pm and felt the chill going down our spine (the temperature was 1degree at that point of time), the reception people immediately arranged for tea....Room heaters were arranged immediately and we had a cosy evening.

There are around 27 rooms in the hotel, the rooms are big enough and carpeted wall to wall. Every room has large windows, which gives an excellent view of the mountain & the river. Parking is not a problem... The owner Mr. Ravindra Sood personally took care of our requirements.

If like to be in the lap of nature, a little away from the hustle bustle of the town, this is an ideal place. The Mall is around 1 n 1/2 km from the hotel, which can be covered either by walking or you can take an Auto.

I would definitely like to go back to this property, the next time am in Manali

Room Tip: Choose the 2nd floor rooms, they have better view
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
15  Thank Kaushik_Kol
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
14.1 km away
12.8 km away
Holiday Heights Manali
Holiday Heights Manali
#3 of 126 in Manali

Been to Hotel Classic? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK