“Hotel needs to improve on many fronts”
Review of Hotel Classic

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manali
Hotel Classic
Ranked #83 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 22 June 2015

price wise it was cheaper as it is a peak season there in manali. But hotel needs to improve on all fronts. Rooms are spacious but needs to be cleaned properly and maintained. Room service and staff need to improve. Rooms have nice view and are big thats the only plus point.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Classic

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I booked this hotel through Stayzilla.com last summer (June 2014) and got amazing price. Initially while booking I thought that this might be an ordinary hotel with such low price (800/night) but when I checked in I was amazed to see my room. It was spacious and with red carpet. Though I didn't took any meal there, the stay was awesome. Surroundings was quiet and it also had a small parking, a boon for any hotel on hill. Backside of the hotel is awesome, filled with x-large roses of all colors (I have not seen a brown rose till date). Staff was a bit lazy and had to call 2-3 times for any service. They even forgot to serve water when I enter the hotel. I hope they must have become active now :-)

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor give a picturesque scene of the snow capped mountains and vast greenery. B...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amit R
Reviewed 5 January 2015

As we were driving down from Shimla to Manali we got a call around 4 PM from the hotel asking about our dinner preference, it gave a sense of hospitality from the hotel part. It had snowed in Manali a week back & the local infrastructure was coming back to normalcy after the initial hiccups... We reached around 6.00 pm and felt the chill going down our spine (the temperature was 1degree at that point of time), the reception people immediately arranged for tea....Room heaters were arranged immediately and we had a cosy evening.

There are around 27 rooms in the hotel, the rooms are big enough and carpeted wall to wall. Every room has large windows, which gives an excellent view of the mountain & the river. Parking is not a problem... The owner Mr. Ravindra Sood personally took care of our requirements.

If like to be in the lap of nature, a little away from the hustle bustle of the town, this is an ideal place. The Mall is around 1 n 1/2 km from the hotel, which can be covered either by walking or you can take an Auto.

I would definitely like to go back to this property, the next time am in Manali

Room Tip: Choose the 2nd floor rooms, they have better view
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
15  Thank Kaushik_Kol
Reviewed 7 July 2014

As we reached de hotel nobody ws dere at the reception...no entry ws made..ven we saw our rooms it spoiled our whole mood ..I ws with tears..omg what I hv chosen n we also already made de advance payment ...no cleanliness , no good infrastructure, room service ws terrible..food ws terrible...only de view of mountains were gud bt dat does no gud as all basis ameneties were missing...I personaly recommened you 2 never choose dis hotel ..we left de nxt day 2 another hotel named Hotel Chetali...
Preeti
Meerut

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank preetikap
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I visited Manali for the very first time along with a group of friends. Another friend of mine who had stayed in this hotel before suggested me about this hotel. The room was quite spacious and the food was delicious. The room offered the view of snow capped mountains which were breathtaking. Ample of parking space was available. Overall a good hotel for a pleasant stay. Value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
14.1 km away
12.8 km away
Holiday Heights Manali
Holiday Heights Manali
#3 of 126 in Manali

Been to Hotel Classic? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK