US$ 155
US$ 133
  • Pool
US$ 38
  • Breakfast included
Citrus Manali Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
US$ 68
US$ 58
US$ 159
US$ 125
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 21
Priceline
The Manali Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 48
Priceline
Chichoga Holiday Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 26
US$ 21
The Orchard Greens(Manali)
US$ 44
  • Breakfast included
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 23
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2014

As we reached de hotel nobody ws dere at the reception...no entry ws made..ven we saw our rooms it spoiled our whole mood ..I ws with tears..omg what I hv chosen n we also already made de advance payment ...no cleanliness , no good infrastructure, room service ws terrible..food ws terrible...only de view of mountains were gud bt dat does no gud as all basis ameneties were missing...I personaly recommened you 2 never choose dis hotel ..we left de nxt day 2 another hotel named Hotel Chetali...
Preeti
Meerut

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank preetikap
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I visited Manali for the very first time along with a group of friends. Another friend of mine who had stayed in this hotel before suggested me about this hotel. The room was quite spacious and the food was delicious. The room offered the view of snow capped mountains which were breathtaking. Ample of parking space was available. Overall a good hotel for a pleasant stay. Value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was there with my wife and 3yr old daughter for 3 nights.

excellent food . rooms was cozy. specially snow caped mountain views are unexplainable.

Thank you room service for providing hot drinking water at 2am.

Really a big thank to hotel classic team for making our holiday memorable.

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are awesome.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I have again visited Manali this year and my previous experience with this Hotel again take me to this place. Quite good view of Hills from the rooms. Nice specious rooms with all amenities. A good moving space out side Hotel and good greenery. Parking space is good enough to accommodate big vehicles. Hospitality of staff is enough to give you peace of mind. A good place in Manali to Stay. Sanjay Gupta Lucknow

Room Tip: choose from where you can see good view of snow clad hills.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I visited the hotel 2nd time now with my wife and kid. Last time I visited with my friend. This time I was offered different room. The room was very good. What an awesome view of snow filled mountains from that room. Services were as good as I found last time. Better room service. The food was very good. The hotel will be my first choice whenever I be in Manali.

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are advisable
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family