Chichoga Holiday Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 29
US$ 52
US$ 43
US$ 69
US$ 59
Priceline
The Manali Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 30
Agoda.com
Snow Valley Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 34
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 36
US$ 151
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I have again visited Manali this year and my previous experience with this Hotel again take me to this place. Quite good view of Hills from the rooms. Nice specious rooms with all amenities. A good moving space out side Hotel and good greenery. Parking space is good enough to accommodate big vehicles. Hospitality of staff is enough to give you peace of mind. A good place in Manali to Stay. Sanjay Gupta Lucknow

Room Tip: choose from where you can see good view of snow clad hills.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I visited the hotel 2nd time now with my wife and kid. Last time I visited with my friend. This time I was offered different room. The room was very good. What an awesome view of snow filled mountains from that room. Services were as good as I found last time. Better room service. The food was very good. The hotel will be my first choice whenever I be in Manali.

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are advisable
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Manali..Umm ..The word which illuminates our thoughts as hastily as flash of lightning during the thunder and sheds away a sign of happiness and a sign of relief from our daily concerned chores.
We always want to have memorable moments whenever we plan a trip to an alien land.
And comfort is what....is desired by all and attained by few.And to those fewer number i belonged to.. when i decided to stay in Hotel Classic, Manali.
This is one of the best hotels in my opinion with a prime location surrounded by a lush green environment with ample of parking space, a well behaved n disciplined staff,clean and hygienic conditions and also surrounded by an uncommendable and a remarkable scenery of the Himalayan valley.
The view from the rooms of the snow on the summits of the Himalayan range captures our breath and no words are there in gangatua's mouth also to describe it.
There was a feel of vibrance n newness inside the rooms n the surroundings.
I was there for a week and i was provided with excellent room services,hot water and other basic amenities were absolutely present and it made my family trip much more adorable.
It is the best place for a family or couples to stay and i bet the people staying there are going to enjoy more in the premises of the hotel than any other crowded tourist spot of Manali.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2013

a group of 6 friends stayed here for 3 nights.my morning started with a dead rat right outside my room which disgusted us for good one day.terrible food.i wonder if they even have a functional kitchen.rooms are decent for its price.nice and clean washrooms.had the basic amenities but bedsheets and blankets werent clean.i would reccomend this place only if ur sole purpose is stay and not food.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Harsheen K
Reviewed 26 May 2013

i went on holiday with my wife stayed there for two days.The room was awesome and you can see the snow clad mountain from there.
The hotel provided for the pick up and the staff especially raju was very good and hospitable.
All basic amenities were in place and i definitely recommend this place

Room Tip: Always ask for the mountain view room when you go there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple