“FANTASTIC”
Review of Hotel Angel's Inn

Hotel Angel's Inn
Ranked #54 of 126 Hotels in Manali
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I may just not forget the kind of services and the help that we received. It was very nice and worth admiring because they helped us reach Manali as we were stuck in snow. The location is also very nice and also the rooms... ill come again...

Room Tip: We stayed in a Suite Room because we had 02 children so it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank lokesh p
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hotel Angel's Inn

Reviewed 8 January 2012

The stay at the hotel was very nice. It was comfortable and i really enjoyed the entire trip. Above all the staff is very nice and the owner who is a lady is very co-operative and she helped us a lot as it was snowing there. Thanks a lot ma'am.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sachit m
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We stayed there for 05 Nights and 06 days in December and the stay was absolutely fantastic. The Hotel services were very nice. The staff is too humble and co-operative. The rooms are well done and hygenic what maters the most. Thanks a lot and i wish their entire team all the best...

Regards
Sonia

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and view was adorable...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sonia b
Reviewed 11 December 2011

When your tensed you search for a place that soothes you up,and i found the answer to my stressful life at hotel Angel's inn..wow...it turned out to be an awesome vacation for me and my friends.nice friendly staff making you feel at home.i felt the owner tries her best to make you feel at home.we enjoyed our stay and got full value for our money.nice clean environment,peaceful rooms accompanied with good food what more could one ask for?
All in all our stay wasn't just good but great one! Would love to give another visit sometime.

Room Tip: All rooms seem great,go according to your likes and dislikes!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank aishwaryaNoida
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I booked via internet for 22-25 June 2011 and paid advance. The reality was nothing as claimed on internet, the much advertised river-view is not there, then manager tells me the river view is from the lift! Imagine!! Rooms were dirty, stinky, broken furniture, smelly and claustrophobic. Based on the reality being opposite from claims at the time of booking I asked for returning my money, which they refused and gobbled all my money. This hotel traps unaware tourists by misleading advertising and then keep all the money. Even after knowing I will not get my money back I could not get myself to stay there, it was so bad. Beware of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family