“Good One” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 118 Hotels in Manali
Mumbai, India
“Good One”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2011

I am writing in reference to holidays package trip I recently took to Manali from Heritage Holidays Pvt.Ltd. This was my first experience with Heritage Holidays & package trip and I was bit apprehensive. But, I must express my appreciation for the high level of customer service provided and making this trip a pleasurable experience for me.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks especially to:-
Gargi for prompt and outstanding assistance to my numerous queries, changes in schedules, package, destination without any frown.
Jyoti Rattan for excellent support during the trip. As our trip had to be extended for a day due to bad weather in Kullu, we were worried about making the arrangements for additional stay as our 1.5 yrs old daughter was not well, but Jyoti promptly extended his help and ensured arrangement of accommodation.
Next day Anuj could not get seat in return flight as he volunteered to stay back and settle things at Hotel which permitted the rest of group to reach airport in time and secure seats in return flight. By the time he reached airport, all seats in return flight were exhausted and eventually he had to extend his stay for one more day amidst uncertain weather. I must say that this gesture was above and beyond the call of duty and prompted me to write this mail to you.
The professionalism & commitment shown by Gargi & Jyoti, has made me your long term customer and I will love to recommend Heritage Holidays without any doubt to my family & friends.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Pune
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2011

I had booked a 2 night stay at Hotel Orchard Greens at Manali starting from 23/04/2011 through 25/04/2011 throgh M/s Heritage Holidays Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, a business promotion associate of SBI cards. This was conveyed to M/s Heritage Holidays, and accordingly I received the confirmation letter also. But, on 23/04/2011 when with my family I reached this hotel in Manali, it was revealed that there was no such a reservation on my name. The hotel manager said that they had neither received any communication in this regard nor they were having any room vacant. When asked for giving this in writing, the hotel manager simply refused to help. So, be doubly sure about your booking here.

Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
10 Thank Smita_Wagh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2011

Just go for this resort they made my honeymoon awsome.......I will recommend this place to every one...staff was very helpful. Room was big and round bed was superb & heating through AC I never saw before. Overall the experience was excellent.

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank Namitas
Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2010

well since it was my honeymoon i wanted the best at a good price....
Got this review thru my friend who had his honeymoon there..a nice review...
i checked a lot of site including trip advisor,yatra etc...frankly it was trip advisor which made me cancel out a lot of hotels and my friends assurance that made me go ahead...
A small hotel to start with but with good parking place and an apple orchard....quite green....similar to most of hotels there...
The room was good with enough space and a great balcony(with hill view)...
Most exceptionally was the attitude of the service personnel...gentle smart .and very professional...it was the service that made me very happy(didnt spent much time in hotel...but everything was in place,on time whenever we wanted any stuff)
The food was too good.....both my wife and myself are from south india...and my wife cribs a lot about bad food and generally eats less.....but here in this hotel we ate like anything(maybe it was cold!!!)
All other amenities/room service was nice.
Recommend this hotel to medium budget honeymooners....who want a great time for a good price...

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank scorpioariser
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2010

Hi, took a chance by booking a Hotel just by believing the reviews and seeing the pics. . . . But it turned out to be one of the most memorable experience of my lifetime. First of all the Location - Its away from the mall and all the noise, the view of the surroundings is stunningly awesome. The Rooms are also good. The staff is smiling and courteous. Now among the best things -: Garden in front of the Hotel having swings (Its also an open air restaurant), apple orchard and variety of roses and flowers. Making my experience perfect is the Food. You need not say anything as food of every cuisine turns out to be just perfect (taste, quality, hygiene and presentation with dressing). Must try Tandoori Chicken, Chilly Chicken, Club Sandwich etc. Now the Surprise - on the last night of my package, the waiter arranged a candle light dinner by himself for just two of us playing light music in the background(As every other couple preferred room service). So the bottomline is . . . . Go for it !

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank siddharthverma_1984
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manali
2.6 km away
0.7 km away
The Himalayan
The Himalayan
#1 of 118 in Manali

Been to The Orchard Greens? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK