Lowest prices for your stay
$61
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$70
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Hotels.com
$70
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Travelocity$70
Trip.com$63
Orbitz.com$70
All reviews dinner buffet travel desk f b duplex room snow clad mountains excellent stay pool table courteous staff restaurant staff pleasant stay family vacation amazing property amazing food hotel is located great experience stayed for nights early check
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

One of the bestest hotel in manali with great ambience and super cooperative staff members specially from F&B department 'Mr Somanath Sharma'. Also, Mr Sudhanshu Rathee(GM) who helped us a lot in making our stay wonderful.

Highly recommended!! ♥️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sudhanshu Rathee, General Manager at Renest River Country Resort Manali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear Ms Semwal,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Renest River Country Resort Manali and for reviewing and recommending us.

I am glad you found the service and ambience of the hotel helped to make your stay a wonderful one!

Somnath and I are thrilled to have made a positive difference in your stay, thank you for your recognition. It's highly appreciated.

Feel free to reach out if I can be of any assistance.

Sudhanshu

Reviewed 29 November 2020

Amazing hotel amazing location best hotel in Manali within budget.
Good location. Good food helpful staff.
Clean and properly sanitized rooms.
Rooms cottage all available.
Amazing buffet.
Location on Bank of river beas

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Vaibhav,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time out to review and recommend Renest River Country Resort Manali.

I am glad you found the location, food, staff & service to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mesmerising Manali in near future.

Warm regards

Sudhanshu

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Our stay at Renest river country resort was an excellent break from winter, Located just near beas river (Perfect view as well as perfect location)hotel was clean and provided us the great hospitality.We had breakfasts and dinner there and the menu for both had a great selection plus the food was just amazing.I particularly thank Mr Sudhanshu Rathee (GM) Mr somnath from F&B Department & who were very cooperative from bookings to our dinning tables.

Date of stay: November 2020
Sudhanshu Rathee, General Manager at Renest River Country Resort Manali, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Dear Ms Singh,

Thank you so much for your generous comments.

I'm glad you had a "Perfect Trip" and team could meet up to your expectations,

Thank you for staying at Renest River Country Resort Manali and for taking your time out to review us.

I look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Visited Manali for the seasons first snowfall and was lucky to have stayed in the Deluxe Suite on 3rd floor overlooking River Beas. The room was large with central heating and also a fireplace which was much used by us.
Special thanks to the the resturant staff including ever smiling Somnath Sharma who took time to make all the guest special.
Thanks Renest for the memorable stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear soulmate58206,

I am glad we could manipulate the weather to arrange Snowfall in the month of November especially for you :)

Indeed, Parrot (Deluxe) Suite is my personal favourite as well.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Renest River Country Resort Manali and for recognising our star Somnath's and restaurant team's efforts. Your compliments have been passed to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Amazing Manali!

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

I am Abhishek Gupta.
We stayed here for 3 days,
I highly recommend ever1 if they are visiting Manali.
I was helped by Mr. Sudhanshu Rathee in arranging everything, he was very cooperative and helpful.
Do contact him for reservation.
Mr. Somnath Sharma is also the waiter from their restaurant, who helped us in having a great meal. Contact him from great suggestions in meals.
Food and other facilities are also very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr Gupta,

Thank you for choosing Renest Hotels & Resorts during your recent visit to Majestic Manali!

I am glad I could be of assistance, thank you for recognising our star performer Somnath and hotel facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back in near future.