1) The location is both good and bad. It is good to visit the Hadimba temple, It is only a 5 min walk to the temple.
2) The place is very quiet at night and the view is good from some of the rooms.
3) Staff and front desk was very courteous and helpful.
4) Rooms are very spacious and was very clean.
1) The bad part of location is that it is far away from Old Manali and Mall road and it is not easy to find transportation around the hotel.
2) The bathroom was not to an acceptable level of cleanliness. There was a permanent stench of urine and many questionable stains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have got deluxe rooms / premium rooms and family suites.3 Deluxe /6 premium /2family suits with (two rooms each). Our guest who are coming by buses they can call us for free pickup facility . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Mountain Trail Manali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.