All reviews awesome place rejuvenated mr view guys km
Reviewed 19 April 2016

it is a two storied villa separated into 2 independent units each having 2 bed-rooms on the 1st floor and a living room and kitchen on the Ground Floor.it is a well maintained property/villa is a small plot of Land (around 300-350 sq. yards).it is around 250 mtrs. above the downtown(mall).Shasni family is co-operative and pretty helpful.Location of the villa is Excellent. snow clad mountain views are really awesome.we enjoyed our stay as it is away from the noisy mall.Mrs. Shasni's cooked food is no less than a good chef's preparation.Beds are hard and needs room heaters. we enjoyed our stay .

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Awesome place, breathtaking views and indian hospitality. It was a really enjoyable experience. The villa has two bedroom and three bedroom cottages with kitchen and a living room. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank salim27886
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I have been coming almost every december to this place. This place is Manali for me, i can clearly say that the reason i keep coming back is to stay at this place. This time i took a long half month long break and headed straight to my winter home to get my creative juices flowing. Facilities are A grade and you will never have to complain about anything. Everything is accessible from here, you could spend a month in here and still want more of this place. I dont usually have a habit of writing reviews but not writing one for this place would sacrilege and a huge opportunity lost for any one visiting Manali. I see all those couples staying in cramped up hotels in and around the noisy mall road and i wonder if there aren't enough reviews to guide them to places like this. So here it is guys, you are not experiencing Manali if not from Orchard Villa. Trust me i have explored Manali from top to bottom in these past years and nothing comes close to this place for its warmth. Warmth given by the hosts keeps the cold wind out :)
Nav

Room Tip: The best room is the garden facing room on the first floor. But all rooms are more or less same.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank travelnav
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place with beautiful views. Best place to stay with helpful assist from the staff. The villas keeps you nice and warm on a chilly night. I highly recommend the villas. Awesome value for money and much better alternative than a hotel

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Every year ppl plan long vacations and each year it's a different location. Call me stupid or whatever but I've been visiting orchard villa every Dec from past 3 years because for me holidays means relaxation and rejuvenation. Also this place give me time to talk to myself. I don't remember if I have heard any noise from car or bikes except birds chirping. I usually don't drink alcohol but resist myself from not drinking because the place was such. Freezing weather, snowfall, sitting near fireplace getting wasted and thinking about new year resolutions and watching the wood continuously until it became ash. I was there for 10 days and my next year booking is already done. Manaliiii see you after 300 days

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends