All reviewstek chandhotel staycandle light dinnerfood qualityawesome hotelrecommend this hoteloperativeguestsmrviewbalconymountainsnaturesnow
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I was there in last week with group of 21 Person...all the Rooms are spacious Neat & clean with mountain view from balcony..staff was very cooperative,food was good. very special thanks to Mr.Tekchand sir for all the cooperation all over the trip. our guest was very happy & satisfied with the services.we would love to stay there again......

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Room was big ,clean more than expected , Food was super ,great view from room and very cooperative staff, i love to stay here again .it has great view from balcony , so peace full away from chaos..highly recommended.

Room Tip: No noise , peace and serine
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I visited on 25 April and stay 3 nights.Hotel is clean and comfortable but food quality was very poor.
Limited variety /options and no taste
I and my family were not satisfied with food quality
Food should be tasty .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Many of my customer visited this hotel and everyone says its awesome, view and location is perfect, rest of things is good according to the price paid. if you pay more dont blame hotel, people goes manali to enjoy beauty of nature, hotel is comfortable for average three star accommodation, tentative budget should be 2.5k per room per night. if you pay more its your fault.

Room Tip: Choose luxury room
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2017

i visited here in my honeymoon on nov 2014 that was memorable time great ambience with good value and food was awesome, i m very happy after visited there must go for me... I m planning to revisit there just a negative is there a young bell boy who is just enter in room to check it out with a tea of coffi without any permission other staff was polite and good they upgrade my room which was very pleasing for me all and everything i assume and even more i got

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple