Apple Country is worth every penny you pay - Reasonably priced room tariffs with decent rooms - good hygiene and furnishings. Food in the hotel was pretty good albeit vegetarian, the hotel does not serve non-veg food. The resort has Apple trees all around the property - true to its name.
The staff is courteous and helpful, the hotel has all the basic amenities one would need.
The flipside is the location, a bit far from the city center but very peaceful though. Limited doorstep transport unlike other good hotels, one may have to walk a bit - though we loved walking around the area but may not be true for all.
Overall worth the bucks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Hotel Manali
- Apple Country Resorts Manali