I had scanned almost 30+ hotels in Manali on tripadvisor and booked Apple Country (My travel agent recommended this too). I had booked their Honeymoon Suit along with Honeymoon Package (details available on their website).
We reached there almost at 09.30 because of heavy rain. But the resort leaves a very good first impression with its quick check-in, welcome service and courteous staff.
About the Location - Apple Country is located at the top of Manali. It is away from the buzzy maal road and it is peaceful. The views all around the resort are just awesome. But my recommendation would be the valley view.
About the rooms - The room was even better than the pics shared on website. The next morning we got up and were awed to see the view of mighty Himalayas from our sit out. Please chk photos clicked from the sit out. The only problem was room heating. They claim its a cetrally heated resort. But its only during winter season. So ask for room heaters before hand.
About the facilities - Like most of the resorts, they have Dormitories & food for drivers, market drop n pick up etc. Hotel ambience is very good and landscaping outside resort is also very good.
About the food - The best thing is the food, it is served hot. The variety of menu is very good and the best part of the restaurant is their staff. They are super efficient and very courteous.
About leisure - We had a complimentry massage in their spa. It was very nice and rejuvenating. One the nights they decorated the room for us with complimentry cake etc.
Overall we had the best experience at Apple country and if you are ready spend little extra, Apple Country is just the place to make your Honeymoon memorable.
Reference - Scenic Tourism, Pune (9881715749)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip and Agoda so you can book your Apple Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Country Resorts Manali
- Apple Country Hotel Manali